Weekly Debrief

I have been super frustrated lately with BFV and been venting. Now no conx. Just me?

Venomenal1
289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 10
Is it just me on XBox that has no Connection to EA Servers? 

Comments

• thekiller199365
    3821 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Won't let me connect either.
  • Venomenal1
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Won't let me connect either.
    I thought EA had enough of me.
    Trying Battlefront now.
  • Venomenal1
    Battlefront up and running, must just be BFV.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Servers down in Southern California too
  • Venomenal1
    edited July 10
    Seems to be up again.👍👍👍

But.... as going in to match, screen freezes then have to quit game and reload BFV, GRRRRRRRRRRRR...........
  • ElliotLH
    8399 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    Seems to be up again.👍👍👍

But.... as going in to match, screen freezes then have to quit game and reload BFV, GRRRRRRRRRRRR...........
    Had that happen too as I mistake of trying to join a Rotterdam match.
    Post edited by ElliotLH on
  • NauticalTrackin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BfV, BF1, and BF4 were all down last night. Tried to play some Bf1 with a friend at around 11pm EST and couldn’t connect to any of them.