Visibility

Christo04002283
37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Thank you dice for making this the hardest looking game to see. Nah you were the game.

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    619 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There's nothing wrong with visibility in this game. I can see perf-

Oh...
  • Christo04002283

Oh...

Well I can't see anything from the air when I'm on the plane and trying to shoot troops or tanks because the weather is ruining it.
  • Temp1st
    2464 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Christo04002283 said:

Oh...

Well I can't see anything from the air when I'm on the plane and trying to shoot troops or tanks because the weather is ruining it.
    A plane has a slight (and i mean slight) drawback? Can't have that!
  • ElliotLH
    7827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 has good air-to-ground visibility as you can actually see enemies, unlike in BFV. I suspect that you're actually talking about BFV but posting in the wrong section.
  • disposalist
    8480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 has great visibility unless there is fog intentionally changing up the dynamic.  Yes, planes can't see the ground well in fog...

Or is this yet another BF5 (in which the visibility is awful nearly all the time) post in the BF1 section?
  • Christo04002283
    BF1 has great visibility unless there is fog intentionally changing up the dynamic.  Yes, planes can't see the ground well in fog...

Or is this yet another BF5 (in which the visibility is awful nearly all the time) post in the BF1 section?

I don't know in battlefield 1 there would be fog or a sand storm and I can slightly see.
  • Temp1st
    2464 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Never been a problem when i fly a AT-AP or a Bomber :P
  • Christo04002283
    Temp1st wrote: »
    disposalist said:

Never been a problem when i fly a AT-AP or a Bomber :P

What?