July update is delayed until late July.

YourLocalPlumber
2717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited July 10
I don't really know what to think of this. Al Sundan is still broken....

Comments

• SirTerrible
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Delayed patches are a good idea if they result in patches that don't break half the game and/or include more fixes than usual. If it still breaks half the game then yeah, pretty bad to delay it lol. We'll see what happens.
  • BlazrOne
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine that.

Battlefailed V
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Qui surprise. Stuttering and crashing through the Summer.
  • ElliotLH
    7831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    July 31st it is then.
  • ForbidRhyme
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well looks like Xbox people are screwed for another couple weeks. Still having crash issues....

I understand if for once they are not trying rush it out so that it may actually work. But so much for the tides war rewards, looks like I'm not getting those.

Would it be too much to ask to throw us some BC for waiting?
  • VOLBANKER
    880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Delayed?!?! I’m in shock! This was so unexpected! :smiley:
  • PrecisionWing
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So we cant enjoy those new game breaking bugs until late July?
    Come on dice, it's just lots of new bugs, how hard could that be?
  • ElliotLH
    7831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well looks like Xbox people are screwed for another couple weeks. Still having crash issues....

I understand if for once they are not trying rush it out so that it may actually work. But so much for the tides war rewards, looks like I'm not getting those.

Would it be too much to ask to throw us some BC for waiting?

I think we're still getting the hotfix tomorrow. That's my interpretation anyway.
  • bmillsy513
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    I think we're still getting the hotfix tomorrow. That's my interpretation anyway.
    I hope so. Last night was a struggle. Two crashes when loading into CQ twice in a row from adv search, then a couple of other crashes during game (xbone). When the new week starts tomorrow, I will try to get it all done asap, otherwise Im done til hotfix.
  • bigiain
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    I hope so. Last night was a struggle. Two crashes when loading into CQ twice in a row from adv search, then a couple of other crashes during game (xbone). When the new week starts tomorrow, I will try to get it all done asap, otherwise Im done til hotfix.
    I've been avoiding Rotterdam and Devastation when I start and that seems to have fixed the problem. There might have been another map as well.
  • ElliotLH
    bmillsy513 wrote: »
    ElliotLH said:

Yeh that's my hope too. To be honest I'm just thinking we'll still get it as they refer to the update as a "main" one in the tweet. Fingers crossed.
    bigiain wrote: »
    bmillsy513 said:

ElliotLH said:

I've been avoiding Rotterdam and Devastation when I start and that seems to have fixed the problem. There might have been another map as well.

Think it was Arras? Rotterdam is the main offender for me for some reason.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlememe 5.
  • bigmatt9486
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Westie and Jack are going to pretend to be so disappointed
  • OskooI_007
    664 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    DICE has been patching BFV every 3 to 4 weeks. The last patch was June 24th, so I dunno why people are surprised the next patch will come out 3 to 4 weeks later at the end of July.
  • Noodlesocks
    2663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
    Honestly I didn't even know it was supposed to come out any time before the very last week of July. Would be neat if they manage to get both maps out in one patch.
  • Texator
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    That means we have to deal with invisible players, stutter and all the other broken things another 3 weeks.
    I really have to ask if you guys at dice have a bet how long it takes till the game is dead.
    I dont know if you learn resistant guys really understand, the game is no fun in its current state.