leave ea alone, bfv is amazing.

124»

Comments

• SirBobdk
    3924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    SirBobdk said:
    Not sure I agree. Dice tried with comp in BF1 and now wer getting 5x5 mode.
    Most of us didn't ask for 5vs5.  But less players possibly means less lag.  Also 5vs5 could turn into MLG gamebattles competitive market.  It could take off or be a ghost town.  Also with free RSP end of summer. It be pretty easy to have private 5vs5 matches as in clan wars.
    It is the symptom of BFV. It tries to be everything, but very little looks finished
    And now they are stock with 2 problems. Complete the core game and deliver more content. Again, they seem to run out of time.
    Their ambitions required more than 2 years of development imo.

• idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have left EA alone, because BFV isn’t amazing.

why are you here then
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 11
    edited comment
    Post edited by idk1233211 on
  • idk1233211
    SirBobdk said:

The easiest thing would just be to do as 90% of the player base. Leave the game and let it die.
    But those in this forum have been the most loyal players for years, many even from the beginning of the franchise like me and they are actually fighting for the game without any response form EA/Dice. Apparently all you see are kids and messed up adults. I see dedicated players who actually care about the game and are frustrated about all the bugs and problems this game have. 

why do you keep saying 90% to everything
    SirBobdk said:
    BF used to be a casual pub game with lots of vehicles on huge well designed maps. A game easy to play with lots of content and fun. All of this are gone and now we have an 90% infantry game on small badly designed maps. The fun is gone and all there is left is hard work and frustrations. Dice have changed to many things and left the concept that worked and made BF great. The few got to deside and the rest are leaving.

• SirBobdk
    3924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 10
  • Turban_Legend80
    4461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    55567900 wrote: »
    Turban_Legend80 said:
    I have left EA alone, because BFV isn’t amazing.

why are you here then

Because I have faith that one day there might be a decent battlefield again.
    I also like to keep up to date with BFV to see if it’s ever worth buying.

• Leetch002_mtdrh
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is a good game, it is fun, no doubting that as for the bugs we all know they are working hard to fix them, as one programmer said to me one day "No matter how much testing is done, it is impossible not to run in to these massive problems due to the nature of these games" if we understand this then we will know they are not just sitting at their desk twiddling their thumbs. They could have easily said here is BFV on opening day and left it as is, but they are slowly rolling things in due to our input and unlike single player games we get one game maybe a dlc but that's it, while these games they keep adding to them.
    If you try hard and fail, you still failed.  Adding new content isn't the issue.  Fixing the current content needs to be done.  The netcode is horrid and they have no clue how to fix it. They add content because it was promised as part of the game.  If they were going to "one and done" it as you state, they would have had all of the content built already and shipped on day one.  That would have been a disaster.  

Are the devs sitting around twiddling their thumbs? No.  However, they still can't fix the core problems that have been plaguing this game since day 1. ...well even in alpha and beta.
  • ZombieGent
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    sure thing EA employee
  • Titan_Awaken
    611 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 0/8.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 11
    Woodlbrad said:
    Even if they fix all the bugs the game will continue to fail this is the most frustrating battlefield to date its simply not that much fun compared to the rest I had more fun playing hardline.
    This is how I feel too. They could fix all the bugs and release 50 new map, it still wouldn't matter much.. It just isn't fun.
  • y_j_es_i
    1322 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 11
    Woodlbrad said:
    Even if they fix all the bugs the game will continue to fail this is the most frustrating battlefield to date its simply not that much fun compared to the rest I had more fun playing hardline.

This is how I feel too. They could fix all the bugs and release 50 new map, it still wouldn't matter much.. It just isn't fun.

Hopefully Dice will learn from their mistakes before long tho. If they fixed the class balance, the tank:infantry balance and the flight mechanics, copy and pasted in BFI’s player momentum model and MMG system and started putting out well designed maps the game would be fun. It’s mystifying how they still haven’t done these things but hopefully they’ll happen soon 🙏🏻
  • CaptHotah
    1061 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That account name smells like troll to me.
  • NLBartmaN
    3044 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad said:
    The "fun" part is: the only thing I like about BF V is Firestorm, which misses 3x scope (zeroing) weapons, certain OP weapons and has a higher TTK ...

Next to that, because there are not so many players in a small area, it has a lot less problems with Netcode related things, for example footsteps are a lot better most of the time.

High pingers still kill that mode (squads with Arabic, African and Asian names still win with ease, joining 3 players with those names is a guaranteed last 3 squads place), but that is one of the only things that I dislike about it ...
  • EdwinSpangler
    1775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Some of these comments are freakin gold guys.. 

"Leave britney alone" XDXDXD
  • idk1233211
    Some of these comments are freakin gold guys.. 

"Leave britney alone" XDXDXD
    bit of topic but, those comments were funny.