Can I buy the S2-200 with just company coins?

HANSGRUBER30
3026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
In the weapon tab in the armory section there are several S2-200 for sale, I just got the game and missed out on the unlock challenge. Is it just the skins or do you actually get the gun aswell? And can I just use company coins to unlock it? 

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2019
    You can get the gun by going to Your Company > Support > Replace Weapon and it should be at the bottom of the list, the stuff in the armory is just skins.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13704 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    robmcewen said:
    In the weapon tab in the armory section there are several S2-200 for sale, I just got the game and missed out on the unlock challenge. Is it just the skins or do you actually get the gun aswell? And can I just use company coins to unlock it? 
    The weapon you can buy with Company Coin,  If you see other stuff being sold for Battlefield Coin then it is not the weapon and is cosmetic ONLY.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks guys
  • ElliotLH
    8910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    #addadisclaimerDICE