Battlefield V is getting ridiculous with customization at this point.

Minigun991
133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Why is all my team on PS4 dressed as US airborne infantry, and G.I’s? Also, why am I seeing Battlefield 1 sentry uniforms?

I am seeing a huge amount of people dressed as Americans in Rotterdam. I swear 10% of my team was dressed in that new premium 101st airborne infantry. Wile the rest had G.I uniforms on. How far fetched and unbelievable can things get?

I was perfectly fine waiting for these cosmetics to come with the US. But nope.

But I know what some of the community is going to say. “It’s just a game.” Really it’s just lazy. But you know what, you’re right.

So let’s add the USSR in Rotterdam, and in Norway in 1940.

Let’s add the Italians in Rotterdam wile we are at. Might as well include everyone.

Wile we are at it, let’s add the Ottoman Empire in Rotterdam. They can come alongside the new battlefield 1 cosmetics coming out in battlefield V. I mean it is a game.

Let’s just throw all seriousness out the door, and make it fortnite WW2. I don’t care anymore.

The sad part is, I’m probably right about the USSR and Italians if they make it in before the game dies. I’m going to see a lot of soldiers dressed in Ushanka hat’s fighting the Germans in 1940.

I just wanted a WW2 shooter that was somewhat believable. At this point, I regret pre ordering this game. I could of played battlefield heroes instead, and got the same experience.

Comments

• Rab4tZ
    68 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    You want more realism, but you buy the game after a Trailer with a woman who wear a protese and jump firering through the enemie lines like a Terminator?!
  • Minigun991
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rab4tZ wrote: »
    You want more realism, but you buy the game after a Trailer with a woman who wear a protese and jump firering through the enemie lines like a Terminator?!

Cause seeing the detail in other battlefields, i thought DICE would find a way. But it didn’t take long for dice to announce cutting back on customization.

That trailer is not an accurate depiction of the game. Plus l wanted to support dice thinking they would make the game good.

That’s where faith gets you. But it won’t happen again.
  • Trokey66
    8943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Give it a bloody rest with these threads!
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    938 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is this a new thread or the same one from yesterday?
  • Minigun991
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Oh dear.....
  • GrizzGolf
    1321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rab4tZ said:
    Black Ops 4
  • Minigun991
    Is this a new thread or the same one from yesterday?

Different subject. Mainly the future of cosmetics.

But the last one got closed, not because I violated anything, but because at this point, it’s impossible for people to scroll past or have a discussion without clawing each other.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, they were likely under pressure to get the American stuff out. I wouldn't be surprised if they put out the Garand well before Oct. That being said, i think this is the least of the worry, where as i think it is entirely possible to see British and other allied factions landing on Iwo Jima lol. I think they're going to COD WW2 route on that.
  • NLBartmaN
    4476 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really don't understand why they don't add the World of Tanks way of customizations.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/content/guide/general/customization-guide/

Make the "switch" a payed/Premium option and EVERYBODY can be happy and play the game the way they want.

They can even make that "switch" main game only and not available in FS, so it won't hurt sales of MTX too much.
  • Trokey66
    8943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Minigun991 wrote: »

Oh dear.....

Exactly, you took the words out of my mouth!
  • Minigun991
    Minigun991 wrote: »

Oh dear.....

Exactly, you took the words out of my mouth!

General question. I’ve seen you say that a lot. Is it just a catch phrase of yours? Ether way it’s funny.
  • Trokey66
    Unfortunately, I feel the need to say it to much., especially in your threads.