Anyone else find an new server when Fjell comes up?

Amgtree
134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I just can't stand this map.  Planes just farming kills all game.  Once it loads up I just hop on a new server.  No more headache.  

Comments

• VOLBANKER
    964 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nope.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1449 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, I don't enjoy Fjell Conquest. Squad Conquest is ok though, I enjoy the whole SC rotation. I often see you on there VOLBANKER  :p
  • ZaneOWhite
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Planes farming kills? AA **** on them and they are most likely in firefights in the air I rarely get killed by planes the maps infantry is awsome
  • spychodelics
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No, i am a pilot particular searching this map. 
  • TFBisquit
    1519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bad for tdm. I usually quit fjell regardless.
  • ElliotLH
    8170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I used to but since they changed the rotations I've been joining them so I can get a full match on Devastation.
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Amgtree said:
    I just can't stand this map.  Planes just farming kills all game.  Once it loads up I just hop on a new server.  No more headache.  
    dont play conquest. fjel on breakthrough is rather fun, same can be said about SQ
  • VincentNZ
    2685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hate that there are 11(!) planes on that map, yet no MAA. Makes no sense. The SAA are rather useless, since they cover only a small area, have an enter animation and need to look into the right direction so can not be used reactively and there range is diminished by geography. Also every piece of cover from above can be destroyed leaving no cover on the map.
    I would not skip it though, I skip Panzerstorm, for the same reasons though, too big, no cover, too many vehicles, but more frustrating.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I kind of like it, but yes it is bad when your team doesn't have any air presence and you're just getting railed every few seconds by bombers. I also kind of blame those pilots too, because how is that fun or skillful to just drop bombs on flags to farm kills?

I absolutely despise Hamada though. 10 miles between flags and tons of vantage points for campers.
  • VincentNZ
    2685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I do not blame the pilots per se, but the awful free choice of vehicles. You have a rock, paper, scissors game in the sky, yet everybody just plays scissors and paper and is only engaging ground targets that do not play the game at all.
  • SirBobdk
    4014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, I'm a pilot :D
  • Cropulus
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I quite fot panzerstorm only. I love Fjell!
  • ProAssassin2003
    3314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not even the planes the map is Terrible regardless. I just pick the Map after Fjell.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1470 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • sabootheshaman
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it suits my style if play. It’s great for sneaky flanks with a shotgun, throwing dynamite and you can dominate with a tommy gun.

Add to that I don’t mind a bit of flying.

The map could of used some caves as opposed to the open topped transit areas.
  • FragbaitDax
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fjell is killed by two things:

1. Planes farming infantry. Planes just should not be on this map. Ever.
    2. It exposes the issue that Dice have NEVER acknowledged to date with BFV - team balancing of skill levels is non-existent and this map is the one I see spawn trapping on the most.

When you have less planes and two well balanced teams, the map is a lot of fun. A shame it rarely plays out that way.
  • sabootheshaman
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @FragbaitDax very true regarding it being trash when balance is bad. I’ve seen some ridiculous stomps on it.
  • ragnarok013
    3046 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I loath Fjell, but I generally don't leave as I'm usually playing with friends and getting into the same server with more than three friends is always a herculean task in BF5 so I stay.
  • Amgtree
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ZaneOWhite wrote: »
    Planes farming kills? AA **** on them and they are most likely in firefights in the air I rarely get killed by planes the maps infantry is awsome

This has to be bait sorry
  • Mangrey
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If the remove the **** planes the map would be perfect