Weekly BF

Sticky ADS.

dcs500
1450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Go to ADS and sometimes there's a delay, around 1 second, doesn't happen all the time, but fairly frequent, anyone else getting this?
Not sure if it's my controller or the game, only started yesterday.

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    650 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's been in for a while, since the last proper patch  I think . It happens when you heal up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHxDYq0hGnE

I filed a bug report on it 3 weeks ago maybe and other have posted them since.
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I only had this since the hitfix or one prior to that. thought it was related to zooming transition smoothing setting but nope...
    good to know as this happens to me a lot when I play medic
  • ProAssassin2003
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes annoying.
  • dcs500
    1450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah, does seem to be specific to the Medic class.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    650 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its all classes., I'm using assault it the video above, but you heal loads more as medic so notice it more. Its an annoying bug because you can go through games without seeing it due to the window it occurs being really short so it catches you out more when you do see it. 
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 said:

Yeah, does seem to be specific to the Medic class.
    on the plus side you can still shoot while this happens so not a major issue