Crashing on PS4 Pro

llllllllllllllEz
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• HUMANFRAIL7Y
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 11
    I’ve been experiencing constant crashing (once every three sessions) as well on the Pro. Clearing the cache by unplugging the system and waiting for a couple minutes helped for several days, but the crashing came back yesterday. I’ve since reinstalled the game to see if that fixes it. Still too early to tell though.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    By the way when I crash, I get the CE-34878-0 error. 
  • IDazzlerazzle
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else experiencing this?
    Everybody ?
  • 63Countryman
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had the problem also.Cured it by switching to BF1
  • Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rare crashes on Pro
    blue screens
  • firechickenfan
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Happening here.
  • NordicHunter
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Habe das Problem auch mitten im Spiel einfach schwarzes Bild oder wie schon erwähnt der Fehlercode 34878-0
  • ProAssassin2003
    3321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes. On Pro and have crashed over 4 times in the last 5 times I've played.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    edited July 15
    Crashed to blue screen twice today despite me reinstalling the game a few days ago to try and mitigate the crashing. Didn't help one bit apparently.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Crashed to blue screen twice today despite me reinstalling the game a few days ago to try and mitigate the crashing. Didn't help one bit apparently.
    Why would you even think  reinstalling the game is gonna do anything
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    Because that's what the official Sony page suggested to do pertaining to that specific error code.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    Because that's what the official Sony page suggested to do pertaining to that specific error code.

Waste of time from the beginning 
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    edited July 16
    It’s actually gone a lot worse for me just yesterday. I crashed two to three times per session.  :s
  • KingRofty
    526 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was crashing on my PS4 Pro on a regular basis, then I disabled the 4 graphic settings under video - think it's motion blur, etc. and since then hasn't had any crashes. Touch wood!!
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    I turned those off at the very onset, but I still keep crashing.  :(
  • KingRofty
    526 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That sucks man. I recently uninstalled BF V and went back to BF1, but couldn't find any BF1 servers during the day, so reinstalled BF V clean.

First time I started BF V after the reinstall, it crashed after five minutes, and then I disabled all the extra video settings. Since then haven't experienced any crashes on my PS4 Pro.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    edited July 19
    I’ve since placed my PS4 in a much, much, much more ventilated area, and I haven’t crashed since then. It’s kind of surprising but I guess in my particular circumstance, my crashes were due to heat. Before the move, I was crashing at least once every time I played.
  • dcs500
    1407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 19
    Yes, but for me it's quite rare.

Edit: I have a standard PS, sorry.
  • KingRofty
    I’ve since placed my PS4 in a much, much, much more ventilated area, and I haven’t crashed since then. It’s kind of surprising but I guess in my particular circumstance, my crashes were due to heat. Before the move, I was crashing at least once every time I played.
    Nice one!

I think the Spider Man PS4 Pro is the one where Sony fixed the loud fan noise and it seems like it's a better fan than the one in the original PS4 Pro.

My PS4 Pro would sound like an airplane taking off when I had supersampling enabled and starting a game in BF V.

Only setting that I still have enabled on the PS4 Pro is Boost Mode & BF V seems to run ok.
  • KingRofty
    Sorry, it's the Red Dead 2 limited edition one that has the quiet fan.