Conquest crashes on loading screen!

TectonicGuns
304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Post update, I am getting hung up in the Game loading screen where you see the daily assignments to be preformed.  The circle with a V cut in it as a activity monitor just slowly stops spinning then stops. After about a minute or two the game throws you back to Xbox home screen. Happened 5 trys in a row yesterday.  Joined on friend and got in a server.  Restarted console; restated game...obviously. Combined Arms, War Stories, and PR are not a issue. Tried BF1 and BF4 - no problem.

Anyone having same issue?

Comments

• Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep.

If I quit and restart and go straight into a quickplay it works 30% of the time, but otherwise I haven't found a fix for it. I've done a hard reset, which clears the cache, and I've deleted the Reserve Space. Nothing.

Goddamn this game is trash.
  • srhim
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, Same here. I can't play. I'm getting kicked out to the xbox one home screen every time that I try to play the conquest mode.
  • JediAL78
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same thing has been happening to me, only since the new update, but I've had it 4 times now, when trying to launch a game of Conquest where it just ends up dumping you back to the home screen.
    Annoying to say the least.

Not as annoying though as the hit detection bug that seems to be happening at the moment. Shooting enemies, watching the bullets hit, blood splashes, but no hit detection, and then get killed by them, while I'm sitting there going "What the F***".

they need to patch this update pretty quick.
  • Juggaloki666
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same thing's happening with the plane hit detection. Empty all my planes ammo int another plane and do only about half damage.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Post update, I am getting hung up in the Game loading screen where you see the daily assignments to be preformed.  The circle with a V cut in it as a activity monitor just slowly stops spinning then stops. After about a minute or two the game throws you back to Xbox home screen. Happened 5 trys in a row yesterday.  Joined on friend and got in a server.  Restarted console; restated game...obviously. Combined Arms, War Stories, and PR are not a issue. Tried BF1 and BF4 - no problem.

Same here.. Tried like 8 times and it always crashes on the loading screen! FFS EA/DICE!!
  • BrianLocal1
    469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same.  Crashes on loading screen, especially on Rotterdam and Devestation for some reason.  I have to close and restart the game, then hope it works.  Also other funny behavior like game starting, then jumping back to the squad assemble screen with countdown, or looping back to the join game screen several times. 
  • P3AK1N321
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seems to only happen when I quick match into either Rotterdam or Devastation. I then started server browsing for other maps and I dont crash. See if that helps
  • TectonicGuns
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    seems a bit better, only two crashes in the last two days...
  • OnlyThanatos
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 6
    Battlefield V is almost Impossible to play after the last update!!! Keeps CRASHING on almost all "ROTTERDAM" map loading on Conquest Mode! and other ones TOO! And no one do nothing to fix it! This is a totally SCAM!
    Post edited by OnlyThanatos on
  • MuzikxPlumz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A mi me pasa lo mismo, en canarias, es general pero aleatorio, hay usuarios que si pueden acceder, esperemos que EA lo solucione, a mi desde el dia 28 no me deja jugar en el mapa Rotterdam unicamente, devuelve siempre a la interfaz de la xbox.
  • ElliotLH
    8181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A mi me pasa lo mismo, en canarias, es general pero aleatorio, hay usuarios que si pueden acceder, esperemos que EA lo solucione, a mi desde el dia 28 no me deja jugar en el mapa Rotterdam unicamente, devuelve siempre a la interfaz de la xbox.
    Gotta write in English here dude. There is a Spanish-speaking forum though at http://forums.battlefield.com/es-es/.
  • EA_Rtas
    379 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    Arlight I've removed some posts in here for being properly non constructive. I get it's frustrating if you're having issues but cool it with the profanity and calling out dev's and the like. There's no need.
  • Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had only few crashes on my X since the release of the game....weird
  • Baronvontiger
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah I do
    But only ever when I'm playing with my friend
  • TectonicGuns
    Still crashing for me, too. Twice yesterday, Oceania.
  • UncleFester1991
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even after 4.4 patch, this still happened to me once yesterday.