German flag

Christo04002283
37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Another thing that bothers me a little bit is that Dice used a ww1 German flag instead of using a real ww2 German flag. Now I know that they wouldn't put swastikas okay fine but at least use the other version of the German flag.

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    621 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They used a WW1 flag because the game is set in WW1. 

oh wait... 
  • Temp1st
    2464 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

It's going off the charts!
  • BigF33t_13
    6652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Another thing that bothers me a little bit is that Dice used a ww1 German flag instead of using a real ww2 German flag. Now I know that they wouldn't put swastikas okay fine but at least use the other version of the German flag.
    Wow. Really????? Why would they use a WW2 flag for a WW1 game?
  • Christo04002283
    They used a WW1 flag because the game is set in WW1. 

oh wait... 

Battlefield 5 is not set in ww1, it's set in ww2.
  • Christo04002283
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    Christo04002283 said:

I'm talking about battlefield 5 stupid.
  • BigF33t_13
    6652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Christo04002283 said:

Well then, this may be a novel idea. Maybe try posting in the BFV forum next time. If you look at the top of this thread, It says "BATTLEFIELD 1-GENERAL DISCUSSION". Now who looks silly?
  • Christo04002283
    Christo04002283 said:

Christo04002283 said:

Well then, this may be a novel idea. Maybe try posting in the BFV forum next time. If you look at the top of this thread, It says "BATTLEFIELD 1-GENERAL DISCUSSION". Now who looks silly?

I went on battlefield 5 forums and made this post **** it's not my fault this website is dumb. And I clearly never stated anything about battlefield 1 German flag. My post should be a no brainer but since I have people like you who don't have a single functioning brain cell then I'M TALKING ABOUT BATTLEFIELD 5 GERMAN FLAG. Hope that helps.
  • BigF33t_13
    Christo04002283 said:

Christo04002283 said:

I went on battlefield 5 forums and made this post **** it's not my fault this website is dumb. And I clearly never stated anything about battlefield 1 German flag. My post should be a no brainer but since I have people like you who don't have a single functioning brain cell then I'M TALKING ABOUT BATTLEFIELD 5 GERMAN FLAG. Hope that helps.
    Keep cursing and insulting others, and you won't have to worry about it.
  • ragnarok013
    2940 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Christo04002283 said:

Christo04002283 said:

Christo04002283Keep it civil here on the forums. Regarding the German flag DICE used the same exact flag in BF5 that they used for Germany in BF1942 so this isn't a new thing. The WWII flag isn't legal in all countries where BF5 is sold so it's easier to just use a version of the WWI Imperial flag.
  • Christo04002283
    Christo04002283 said:

Christo04002283 said:

Christo04002283 said:

Keep cursing and insulting others, and you won't have to worry about it.

I didn't curse, and who are you kid?
  • Christo04002283
    Christo04002283 said:

Christo04002283 said:

Christo04002283 said:

Christo04002283Keep it civil here on the forums. Regarding the German flag DICE used the same exact flag in BF5 that they used for Germany in BF1942 so this isn't a new thing. The WWII flag isn't legal in all countries where BF5 is sold so it's easier to just use a version of the WWI Imperial flag.

Lol I don't care if it was used in a old game it's still dumb.
  • disposalist
    8480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And this is still not a BF5 forum.
  • Christo04002283

Yes it is
  • BigF33t_13

Yes it is
    No it's not. And whether you think it's dumb or not is irrelevant. If you don't like it, don't play the game. It's a pretty simple concept. And who am I????? Who are you Mr. 9 posts?
  • Christo04002283
    Christo04002283 said:

disposalist wrote: »

Yes it is

No it's not. And whether you think it's dumb or not is irrelevant. If you don't like it, don't play the game. It's a pretty simple concept. And who am I????? Who are you Mr. 9 posts?

First of I literally type battlefield 5 forums and it shows this page so your wrong. And it's a flag they made up, if there going to base a game in ww2 they should use accurate flags I mean hell cod ww2 has a more accurate ww2 German flag than this pathetic game, and I hate cod ww2. And nah I'm do whatever I want 😂
  • Trokey66
    8178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OP is trolling us right?
  • BigF33t_13
    Christo04002283 said:

disposalist wrote: »

Yes it is

First of I literally type battlefield 5 forums and it shows this page so your wrong. And it's a flag they made up, if there going to base a game in ww2 they should use accurate flags I mean hell cod ww2 has a more accurate ww2 German flag than this pathetic game, and I hate cod ww2. And nah I'm do whatever I want 😂
    Battlefield is NOT a war sim. They have addressed this question for years, going back to Heroes. They do not see the need to be 100% period correct. And I agree with them. It's a GAME. It's pretend. 

Google isn't the end all be all. Look at the top of the page. It literally says "Battlefield Forum › Battlefield 1 › Battlefield 1 - General Discussion" Grow up, huh.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12643 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited July 13

Then you're in the wrong for posting in the bf1 section.

Plus,  We have had this discussion multiple times in the bfv forum so theres really no need for any more.

Also dont attack others ( calling them names ) as this will quickly result in time away.

Also,  This is not specifically a battlefield 1 forum,  This is The Battlefield forum.

If you look to the right hand side,  you will see the various forum sections ( categories )

So when you wish to post something bfv related,  use the bfv section.

For bf1,  bf1 section,   for BF3 or bf4,  there are those game sections available too under the "other" category.

This discussion has been closed.