Heavy tanks need a buff against infantry

LINKERBLOX
69 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Youre too slow to escape, your armor is too weak to survive, your gun is too weak to defend yourself, once your engine gets damaged your doomed, heavy tanks are supposed to be OP

Comments

• Player_rs688is9
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play it right and it is insanely good. Have a Good gunner and some infantrysupport and the tank is deadly as hell on bfv.
  • sabootheshaman
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I do think the speed is an issue.

That being said I’d say you are not using it as intended if you’re dying a lot to inf.
  • MintySSD
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only tank that is dead slow is the tiger tank, but if your using it to roll into and take flags then your using it wrong.

Some tanks are good for medium/long engagement others for short range engagement.

I agree without support of your team you can be a sitting duck, some maps are also not suited for tanks.
  • LINKERBLOX
    69 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play it right and it is insanely good. Have a Good gunner and some infantrysupport and the tank is deadly as hell on bfv.

When i play it right peope accuse me of being a camper or something like that, so
  • MintySSD
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

When i play it right peope accuse me of being a camper or something like that, so
    Long as your not spawn camping thats ok, otherwise being parked up in a strategic place to protect yourself is fine.

I move around the map to help my squad/team by providing support,laying down cover fire if they are being over run or a few tank shells to keep them back.

The open gunner seat on the tank is the only problem i have you are legit a sitting duck
  • ASaltyAlpaca
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MintySSD wrote: »
    LINKERBLOX said:

Player_rs688is9 wrote: »

Long as your not spawn camping thats ok, otherwise being parked up in a strategic place to protect yourself is fine.

I move around the map to help my squad/team by providing support,laying down cover fire if they are being over run or a few tank shells to keep them back.

The open gunner seat on the tank is the only problem i have you are legit a sitting duck

Agreed, having a good squad to support you all around you’ll dominate the field of battle. The top gunner while exposed can duck into cover but a well placed shot can still kill them so either way the top gunner always gets the short end of the stick.