I am not a cheater

OmniEnders
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm going to keep this concise because there really isn't anything to discuss.

I've just recently found out about people accusing me of cheating on these forums. These accusations are rooted in delusion, and are baseless. I've also seen people say that I've been banned before, which is also entirely false. The only times I've ever been banned in Battlefield is when BF3/4/1 admins get salty when I kill them over and over again, so they get rid of me. 

I've regularly streamed this game since the first day of the first Alpha. Nearly every single hour of my gameplay has been broadcasted for everyone to see, and apparently people still think I cheat. Of course there are going to be people that say "streaming doesn't mean you don't cheat!!!", and those are also the people that don't know how to identify a cheater, or think everyone that is good is cheating. If I was cheating, why does my FPS skill transfer to every single Battlefield game, CSGO, Splitgate Arena, Rainbow 6, and other FPS games? If I was cheating for over a year straight every day while streaming, why hasn't Twitch banned me? I know for a fact that some salty people have falsely reported me for it before, and Twitch doesn't take those reports lightly. I simply don't cheat, and I'm sorry to disappoint anyone that thought I did.

For anybody that thinks I aimbot: 

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You dont need to try to prove them wrong Enders.

There will always be a few of those players who comes out with these claims that x player is cheating when they just got outplayed.

• pajsner
    110 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with you, how can they fill the forum with accusations against a player like you, is completely unfounded. But just calm down, the moderators close everything that has to do with your troubles.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    pajsner said:
    I agree with you, how can they fill the forum with accusations against a player like you, is completely unfounded. But just calm down, the moderators close everything that has to do with your troubles.
    Moderators also sanction you for discussing moderation,  As is the case here.

You know what the rules are,  So please follow them when you return. 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Impressive control, i can see why some people might think you cheat. I think part of  the problem is that cheating is rampant and suspicions are high.
    Yup it's understandable considering those circumstances.
  • XDCFluffy
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So what should we all start threads to say we are accused of cheating?  Who hasn't been??????

Fact is there are FAR MORE cheats playing BFV than any other BF game (I have played since BF1942) and that has the paranoi at an all time high.  I have been accused by someone with 1.5 hours of game time!!????

There is ZERO anti-cheat on BFV, I know this as I reported an obvious cheater (rage aimbot clearing out the map).  If fairfight existed it would have picked up on his cheating, if Anti-Virus existed it would have banned him.   He is still playing weeks later for many hours.  Score/minute 978.  3.5 kills a minute.  Just shy of 10k/d which shows how bad he is given his aimbot.

Oh and yes we aren't allowed to talk about cheating but if you give someone the ability to post this thread you are opening the gates.
  • STOPchris
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Who cares? Get a blog.
  • I9sixty2
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I care
  • OmniEnders
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    Impressive control, i can see why some people might think you cheat. I think part of  the problem is that cheating is rampant and suspicions are high.
    I understand, but people need to learn the difference between a cheater and a legit player. It can be hard sometimes, but most of the time it is blatantly obvious.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    With no proper anticheat in BF V, it's impossible to say who is or isn't just a good player or indeed using some paid for cheat which makes them look good without over doing it. There are plenty of the latter because there is nothing to stop them. People's suspicions are for that reason at an all time high. Reports fall on deaf ears, cheaters are in-game cleaning out servers yet you are not allowed talk about it on their own forum! Still no additional layers of ac applied to the game and everything is supposed to be hunky dory.

• Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, this is a curious development.
  • G-Gnu
    1527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I understand, but people need to learn the difference between a cheater and a legit player. It can be hard sometimes, but most of the time it is blatantly obvious.
    Sadly the game it self does not help with that, so many wtf moments in this game is not helping at all. 
    It just add more to the confusion between legit deaths and the not legit deaths. 
  • SirBobdk
    5317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you are legit then take it as a complement.
    If anyone thinks you cheat, well then I don't think you can convince them otherwise.  Posting a video here will not change anything.
    As long as there is no reliable AC, you cannot expect people to know the difference between cheaters and good players. Trust in AC is everything in a PC game imo.

• OskooI_007
    1308 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm not a cheater either, honest! Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/7ed377e3-fbb8-450f-9584-f68e8b8ea80b
    Post edited by OskooI_007 on
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OmniEnders, we don't really care. The people you played against were most likely way out of your league.
    So you running all over them probably triggered their accusations.
    As for being named on these Battlefield forums? Highly unlikely since there is a firm policy against naming and shaming. I would settle for naming since I usually see no shaming in such threads, but it is what it is.

• STOPchris
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I thought we were done with cheat topic threads?
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    There comes a point where you literally cant respond to people like that anymore. I decided to not go any further when it comes to accusations on streams or on the forums. It just becomes a dumpster fire. It came to a point i even invited people over if they were so concerned. Just move man. Players like us will never be understood even with a decent anti cheat because these same players cant comprehend the level of play people can achieve especially on the comp side.
  • TLBPado
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One problem when you play that gets players going is the team they are playing on has a good round going and you join and they lose.
    When am playing and you join I type in auto win LOL. I have never seen you lose and its just know fun for players like me that will never be good like that.
    But that's why players call you names. I have been playing games like this for around 23 years and its the same crabbing going on. Who cares what other players say!

PS- I do hate playing with you! My stats can't take to much more of this! LOL!
  • CaptJTKirk1701
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There will always be people that say you hack. Hell I think I suck and people have said I hack. The just mad cause they are bad. There is always going to be someone that's better than you. I enjoy playing against people like you because I'm not going to get better playing against someone that screams hacker because I can run and gun better than them. It's people like you who make people like me better at the game and it's people like them that make me feel like people like you.
This discussion has been closed.