11 hours to go on last weekly medal!... Where is Caporetto?!

disposalist
8480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Argh! Two years of not quite having all the medals!... Finally, the last one comes up and I need 10 kills on Passhendaele, The Somme and Caporetto.

I've logged in and clicked the refresh button on a world-wide server search for an hour or two every day all week and still need 10 kills on Caporetto!

I know the DLC servers are less populated but WHY is Caporetto just not coming up?!

Gonna be so annoyed if I don't get this last medal after all this time lol.  It's not the end of the world, sure, but.... irritating!

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But you still haven't got the Russian Axe I bet.
  • disposalist
    8480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    *choke*
  • Ronin9572
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MachoFantast1c0 said:

*choke*

I hear ya on that! For me on 2 of my accounts it was the sawtooth knife. Finally got it on my main, but still need 2 pieces on my 2nd account.
  • Ronin9572
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Argh! Two years of not quite having all the medals!... Finally, the last one comes up and I need 10 kills on Passhendaele, The Somme and Caporetto.

I've logged in and clicked the refresh button on a world-wide server search for an hour or two every day all week and still need 10 kills on Caporetto!

I know the DLC servers are less populated but WHY is Caporetto just not coming up?!

Gonna be so annoyed if I don't get this last medal after all this time lol.  It's not the end of the world, sure, but.... irritating!

I just had that one pop up my 3rd account a month ago. Luckily for me those maps ended up being in the weekly rotation. Congrats on being able to finally complete it!