Weekly Debrief

Frustration continues.

ProAssassin2003
3361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Only Battlefield You Tuber that matters. IMO.

Comments

• idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    low fps performance issues, and stutter, doesnt matter in this game, it is not a compeitive game like bf4.

just enjoy the game get your favourite snipe rifle out you be all good.
  • PackersDK
    757 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The smoke not rendering is a new one for me, only 2-3 weeks old. Really annoying when medic. I’m simply not going for revives when it happens. 
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PackersDK wrote: »
    The smoke not rendering is a new one for me, only 2-3 weeks old. Really annoying when medic. I’m simply not going for revives when it happens. 

Smoke not rendering for everyone is nothing new, it has been in every battlefield game since BF3. I almost always game with my wife side by side on two tvs and often I see smoke and she can not it is the same for destroyed buildings. Sometime one of us will see solid walls and the other sees flattened walls.

Paracel storm was a funny one, every game one of us would be swimming on thin air as the waves were rarely in the same place for us both.

I seriously doubt it will ever get fixed.
  • TacticulBacon
    301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    55567900 said:
    low fps performance issues, and stutter, doesnt matter in this game, it is not a compeitive game like bf4.

"There isn't a problem with the game if you just deny that the problems exist"
  • G-Gnu
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    55567900 said:

Ok , that is a new one , sry but do you play blindfolded too ? 
    Especially as a sniper this a huge problem when the game renders the enemy character like they have some kind of seizure and are all over the place.
    Maybe you have a special gaming chair though.

• idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    G-Gnu said:
    55567900 said:

Ok , that is a new one , sry but do you play blindfolded too ? 
    Especially as a sniper this a huge problem when the game renders the enemy character like they have some kind of seizure and are all over the place.
    Maybe you have a special gaming chair though.

i stoped caring when they removed domination and frontlines ;)
  • BaronVonGoon
    6779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like AKA ART. One of the many YouTubers who have joined our giant list of frustrated players.
  • TFBisquit
    1639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed the smoke not rendering for everyone also.
  • FearThisFace
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting a lot of invisible soldiers at certain distances, only the hands, feet, and helmets render., as if people weren't hard enough to see.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All game modes suck so hard!
  • herodes87
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I give Up on the Game already.

I Play BF1 again. Every Patch gets worst, still stutter and one frame deaths. Terrible netcode and now even invisible Players.

I don't have a Feeling that a Triple A Studio is working on that Game. Every Indy Studio can do it better.