Things that should be added to Battlefield 5

FPSJBond007
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 14
Lets be honest Battlefield 5, is not the best game, it doesn't mean that there is room for improvements. I know that there are new weapons being added to the game, but here is what I think should be added to the game, starting with infantry weapons:

- M1 Garand 
- M1 Carbine (Non-paratrooper model)
- M1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle
- Browning 1919A4
- Springfield M1903
- Mosin Nagant 90/31

Next Vehicles:
- Willys Jeep
- Panzer III
- StuG III
- Tiger II 
- Sherman Firefly
- M3 Lee
- M3 Stuart 
- Ferdinand/Elefant 
- Panther
- M10 Wolverine 
-M26 Pershing 

Emplacements:
- 8.8 cm Flak 36
- M5 3-inch Anti-Tank gun
- M2 .50 cal 
- Bofors 40mm 

Aircraft:
 - P-40 Kittyhawk
- Fw 190
- Hawker Hurricane
- SDB Dauntless 
- Wellington
- Swordfish

Lastly Squad Reinforcements: 
- Sherman Galliope 
- Messerschmitt Me 262
- Gloster Meteor
- Panzerwerfer 

Post edited by FPSJBond007 on

Comments

• Acknod
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lets be honest Battlefield 5, is not the best game, it doesn't mean that there is room for improvements. I know that there are new weapons being added to the game, but here is what I think should be added to the game, starting with infantry weapons:

- M1 Garand 
    - Browning 1919A4
    - Springfield M1903
    - Mosin Nagant 90/31

Next Vehicles:
    - Willys Jeep
    - Panzer III
    - StuG III
    - Tiger II 
    - Sherman Firefly
    - M3 Lee
    - M3 Stuart 
    - Ferdinand/Elefant 
    - Panther
    - M10 Wolverine 
    -M26 Pershing 

Emplacements:
    - 8.8 cm Flak 36
    - M2 .50 cal 
    - Bofors 40mm 

Aircraft:
     - P-40 Kittyhawk
    - Fw 190
    - Hawker Hurricane
    - SDB Dauntless 
    - Wellington
    - Swordfish

- Sherman Galliope 
    - Messerschmitt Me 262
    - Gloster Meteor
    - Panzerwerfer 

But why so much American technology, if this is the beginning of the war and the American technology here can not be
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Boats would be nice.
  • mf_shro0m
    1398 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 15
    Acknod wrote: »
    FPSJBond007 said:

- M1 Garand 
    - Browning 1919A4
    - Springfield M1903
    - Mosin Nagant 90/31

Next Vehicles:
    - Willys Jeep
    - Panzer III
    - StuG III
    - Tiger II 
    - Sherman Firefly
    - M3 Lee
    - M3 Stuart 
    - Ferdinand/Elefant 
    - Panther
    - M10 Wolverine 
    -M26 Pershing 

Emplacements:
    - 8.8 cm Flak 36
    - M2 .50 cal 
    - Bofors 40mm 

Aircraft:
     - P-40 Kittyhawk
    - Fw 190
    - Hawker Hurricane
    - SDB Dauntless 
    - Wellington
    - Swordfish

- Sherman Galliope 
    - Messerschmitt Me 262
    - Gloster Meteor
    - Panzerwerfer 

But why so much American technology, if this is the beginning of the war and the American technology here can not be

Chances are it’s because OP’s American and can’t name that many japanese and Russian guns
  • zenn_nme
    797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    serverbrowser score tab.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    what should be added: a working core game-experience but hey just a minor detail
  • TheGM86
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Acknod said:
    Because we care about things looking authentic right...
    Preview
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Italians, with an Italian theatre
    The Russians with an Eastern European theatre (I suspect this will happen soon enough)

Would be nice. More famous maps, famous battles. Bored of this unknown stuff, it doesn't interest a lot of people, myself included.
  • TKC-Muzzer
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nothing should be added until the game is fixed. I'm sick and tired of seeing adverts for new outfits on the store yet the game is still not in an acceptable state to be sold to the general public.

• bunningsSnagz
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

- M1 Garand 
    - Browning 1919A4
    - Springfield M1903
    - Mosin Nagant 90/31

Next Vehicles:
    - Willys Jeep
    - Panzer III
    - StuG III
    - Tiger II 
    - Sherman Firefly
    - M3 Lee
    - M3 Stuart 
    - Ferdinand/Elefant 
    - Panther
    - M10 Wolverine 
    -M26 Pershing 

Emplacements:
    - 8.8 cm Flak 36
    - M2 .50 cal 
    - Bofors 40mm 

Aircraft:
     - P-40 Kittyhawk
    - Fw 190
    - Hawker Hurricane
    - SDB Dauntless 
    - Wellington
    - Swordfish

- Sherman Galliope 
    - Messerschmitt Me 262
    - Gloster Meteor
    - Panzerwerfer 

Why would they put all these weapons in the game when the USA or Russia aren't even playable factions? and with the vehicles and such, most of the ones you've listed are very late war and they will be brought out with the tides of war most likely once the factions are in the game, Russians, USA ect. most of the US gear will be brought out in chapter 5 so stress less.
  • bunningsSnagz
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TheGM86 said:
    Acknod said:
    Preview
    Whats the mater with all that gear? that art looks sweet!
  • GrizzGolf
    956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just want all the American weapons
  • PvtJohnTowle
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 16
    TheGM86 said:

Acknod said:

Preview

Maybe for a fashion show in the 21st century but this is supposed to WW2 in the 40’s and none of that gear looks remotely authentic. There is no soul of WW2 with BFV

What the hell is the camera around the neck of the first chick? Is that to capture the lag and stuttering during gameplay? Is it for taking selfies in the heat of battle?

Oh the green feather in her beret too. Probably easier to spot her due to the poor visibility in the game. Maybe it gives off some glow in the dark.

Don’t get me started on the middle character who is carrying a man bag on his shoulder. Would never happen in WW2. How would he shoot with this hanging off his shoulder? He would have to keep putting it down.

Who is designing these ridiculous looking monstrosities? They haven’t got a clue. Next we will see the female “soldier” carrying a make up case.

BFV has just become a bad joke and an embarrassment in the gaming community. Needs to die a quick death.
  • FPSJBond007
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Acknod said:

- M1 Garand 
    - Browning 1919A4
    - Springfield M1903
    - Mosin Nagant 90/31

Next Vehicles:
    - Willys Jeep
    - Panzer III
    - StuG III
    - Tiger II 
    - Sherman Firefly
    - M3 Lee
    - M3 Stuart 
    - Ferdinand/Elefant 
    - Panther
    - M10 Wolverine 
    -M26 Pershing 

Emplacements:
    - 8.8 cm Flak 36
    - M2 .50 cal 
    - Bofors 40mm 

Aircraft:
     - P-40 Kittyhawk
    - Fw 190
    - Hawker Hurricane
    - SDB Dauntless 
    - Wellington
    - Swordfish

- Sherman Galliope 
    - Messerschmitt Me 262
    - Gloster Meteor
    - Panzerwerfer 

Well the Americans Lend-Leased vehicles, weapons, aircraft to other countries. 
  • bmillsy513
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fun!!
  • Woodlbrad
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mortars.
  • sabootheshaman
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TheGM86 said:

Acknod said:

Preview

Maybe for a fashion show in the 21st century but this is supposed to WW2 in the 40’s and none of that gear looks remotely authentic. There is no soul of WW2 with BFV

What the hell is the camera around the neck of the first chick? Is that to capture the lag and stuttering during gameplay? Is it for taking selfies in the heat of battle?

Oh the green feather in her beret too. Probably easier to spot her due to the poor visibility in the game. Maybe it gives off some glow in the dark.

Don’t get me started on the middle character who is carrying a man bag on his shoulder. Would never happen in WW2. How would he shoot with this hanging off his shoulder? He would have to keep putting it down.

Who is designing these ridiculous looking monstrosities? They haven’t got a clue. Next we will see the female “soldier” carrying a make up case.

BFV has just become a bad joke and an embarrassment in the gaming community. Needs to die a quick death.

Didn’t the Black Watch dress like that? Besides the camera and gender(which I’m cool with) I think it might be relatively ok.
  • FPSJBond007
    Woodlbrad said:
    Mortars.
    No mortars.
  • Noodlesocks
    2755 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1x sights for recon.