On a scale from 1-10 how bored are you of BFV? 

1235»

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bmillsy513 wrote: »
    My current BF5 playing status is that I log into Twisted Steel CQ on the first day of a new story week. Play through til the end Arras. Quit. Re-load into Twisted Steel again thru Arras. I will do this for a couple or so days to finish the weekly objective, then wait until the new objective comes.

Overall pretty bored with this Battlefield version that includes some WW2 weapons and stuff. Because if it is to be considered a WW2 game, it is one of the worst, if not the worst WW2 game of all time.

Lmao I do this pretty much to play on Rotterdam. I load into Fjell hoping it's near the end of the round so I can start a full round on Rotterdam. Also, play full rounds on Devestation.

• ElliotLH
    7781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:

Lmao I do this pretty much to play on Rotterdam. I load into Fjell hoping it's near the end of the round so I can start a full round on Rotterdam. Also, play full rounds on Devestation.

Same here. There are only 2-3 maps that i want to play, and since remaning tickets are not showned in the server browser i have to blindly join a map i dont like in order to play the maps i do like from the beginning. And they have to quit and repeat. Short after i just stop playing. It just get to boring. First BF game where i dislike most of the maps.
    Ditto. I've been joining Fjell on Breakthrough so I can guarantee playing a full round on Devastation. Having a tickets remaining display in the browser would be a most welcome feature.
  • Avatra
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A 9 for me, basically only play to unlock the weekly thing, unless it's a cosmetic item, then I don't bother.

• SirBobdk
    3925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Having a tickets remaining display in the browser would be a most welcome feature.
    Also ability to se player list with score so its possible to see if joining a balanced server. Right now its a lottery ticket joining a server. I'm really looking forward to rental servers.
  • GrizzGolf
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm still having fun sometimes. I just get sick of getting wrecked by AR halfway across the map with the 3X scope 
  • MCFreakReturns
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The list needs an 11. Smashed my copy into a million bits and then searched for a "why the hell did i break my game ? - Help line". Lol
    Couldnt find one but i soon realised that even its smashed state, the game is no more and no less broken than it was before i smashed it. Lol
  • EdwinSpangler
    1775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I deleted the game only to make room for my assetto corsa mods.. I havnt played it in a couple months however, I would not have deleted it had I not needed room for my mods.

I got another hard drive im thinking about putting it on and seeing how its going tho.. -But thats my current standing with the game.