This Week in Battlefield V

I think everyone left the game for bipods

gold2123
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited July 16
All servers empty we playing 15v15.I think everyone deleted this game for bipods.Camper mmg weapons must be will delete or we will not play this game.

Comments

• MrCamp121
    552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
    Yup that was the reason. You should be on the dev team!

Well considering netcode is a disaster and mmgs prone everywhere that instantly melt you..its definitely contributing to it. Dont just throw the point to the trash. Its valid
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are so ways to counter an MMG player - but I'm not going to tell you how.
  • MoJoTheEvil
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lets just hope dice bring in guns like the BAR M1918 that you can ADS with. it would help a lot with the support class
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »

Alt +F4 😁

Thats one of the best advices, ever!
  • Cropulus
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lets just hope dice bring in guns like the BAR M1918 that you can ADS with. it would help a lot with the support class
    The LMG's in the support class are pretty much the best guns in the game, when I play with these guns I always think about the shark scene of Austin Powers.
  • M_Rat13
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It's called the GLITCH dance, all the Assualts are doing it with their lazer pointers! (Seriously, movement spam looks so glitchy)
  • StormSaxon
    658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Never seen an Mmg camper get more than 1-3 kills in a row before he’s 1 shot sniped, grenaded, stabbed, rocketed. Never. Even when they kill me they usually are being killed as I’m dying or I see their name on a kill feed as I respawn.

• DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I left the game cos no RUSH.
  • bran1986
    5689 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The lmgs currently in the game are already very good, its not like support is hurting for good choices.
  • scottith
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Exactly! I get caught out to by MMGs but that's the point. I really don't want BF to be come a run and gun game
  • M_Rat13
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    scottith said:

Exactly! I get caught out to by MMGs but that's the point. I really don't want BF to be come a run and gun game

It already is now though....
  • zenn_nme
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MMG's are on the same level off nuisance of hillhumping snipers; getting killed by a one who's agressively in battle, not a problem & you'll be fine with it.
    But it's the ones that lay down in some dark corner of a stairwell or some pile of rubble/brush just waiting for you the walk past, those are the ones that annoy you.
  • M_Rat13
    zenn_nme said:
    MMG's are on the same level off nuisance of hillhumping snipers; getting killed by a one who's agressively in battle, not a problem & you'll be fine with it.
    But it's the ones that lay down in some dark corner of a stairwell or some pile of rubble/brush just waiting for you the walk past, those are the ones that annoy you.

What's even more annoying is when people suggest nerfs such as lower velocity or higher spread, which would just encourage even more corner camping lol.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rush mode is back today for this weeks TOW.  Also any temporarily game mode will be back full time end of summer with RSP.
  • G-Gnu
    1412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Rush mode is back today for this weeks TOW.  Also any temporarily game mode will be back full time end of summer with RSP.
    Autumn , or more likely Winter if ever. 
    And it is not RSP , it is Private Servers and supposedly be free , it is not the same.
    They will not run after the last person leave the "server" though the person that starts the server are supposed to be able to save the servers settings so it could be restarted again quickly.