DICE... stop forcing me to play modes i dont like to unlock stuff

LEGATVS_ROMANVS
372 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 18
Im tired of this crap. Im tired to be forced to play modes like rush, free the antenna, team death match and all the other temporary garbage stuff just to unlock a skin.
No wonder rush had no players. That mode is a hot pile of rotten garbage. Played few rounds of that and i was almost vomiting. A sea of MG42s and other MGs camping near the objectives. Spawn dead spawn dead spawn dead. Some dudes were even camping out of bounds. In my last rush, 16 enemies 16 campers. Without mentioning the endless range of Assault weapons, laser killing me from 800m away without recoil or spread. WOW Dice congratulations! You created a monster. Where people camping with broken weapons are always rewarded.  

Back to the Tides of War... I want to be able to unlock stuff playing the modes i like. Not being forced to play crap like this one rush
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But rush is good, mate.
  • scottith
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can unlock them with any game mode ...
  • LEGATVS_ROMANVS
    It says only thru rush. I need to play rush, disable bombs etc
  • Player_rs688is9
    49 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I feel you, Rush can be a really disgusting gamemode that breeds camperbabies like crazy. But it’s really rewarding to play because you get that insanely beautiful skin for the Sten...wow
  • Ceph777
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, stop forcing your players on how and what to play.
  • DaMutha1
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank god, I feel like it's been more than a week since this topic has been raised.
  • LEGATVS_ROMANVS
    edited July 18
    delete this
  • LEGATVS_ROMANVS
    Berg... and they gift me the skin for compassion then? Some skins or helmets i missed in the past are not even purchasable
  • The_BERG_366
    2257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not about “challenge.” Its about DICE trying to “encourage” its BF community to play non-BF modes. All while actual Battlefield (64p conquest) languishes with few maps, litany of bugs, etc.

We don’t want that stuff. If we did, we would play the, oh I dont know, EVERY OTHER FPS IN THE WORLD THAT IS SMALL INF ONLY BASED.

I wish DICE would put more effort into Battlefield and less effort into everything else.
    you shouldn't feel entitled to speak on behalf of the bf community, saying what "we" want. 
    i'm a part of the community and i don't care about 64 player conquest (i play it from time to time but its not at all the reason why i bought the game). maybe its what you like most, but that doesnt mean that the bf community (aka "we") just care about 64 player conquest. also rush isn't even small scale infy only lmao. furtherly don't underestimate the success of bf3 on console (which had a max of 24 players on a server). if 64 players is the only reason people play battlefield then why did anyone even play bf3 on console instead of other fps games? exactly... this mindset is nonsense. 64p conquest is Battlefield but Battlefield isn't 64 player conquest.  

also these complaints don't just concern gamemodes, the bf community complains about everything in regards to challenges. people even complain about having to change their playstyle for a round to quickly complete a challenge.... 

• LinkZeppeloyd
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Exactly, you are looking at BF from a console perspective. This is what killed BF.
  • rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really wish people would stop referring to things as cancer, it makes you sound incredibly stupid.

But but but, it's the cool thing to say now.
  • LEGATVS_ROMANVS

When Dice force you to play stupid modes

• SirTerrible
    1638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 18
    Im tired of this crap. Im tired to be forced to play modes like rush, free the antenna, team death match and all the other temporary garbage stuff just to unlock a skin.
    No wonder rush had no players. That mode is a hot pile of rotten garbage. Played few rounds of that and i was almost vomiting. A sea of MG42s and other MGs camping near the objectives. Spawn dead spawn dead spawn dead. Some dudes were even camping out of bounds. In my last rush, 16 enemies 16 campers. Without mentioning the endless range of Assault weapons, laser killing me from 800m away without recoil or spread. WOW Dice congratulations! You created a monster. Where people camping with broken weapons are always rewarded.  

Back to the Tides of War... I want to be able to unlock stuff playing the modes i like. Not being forced to play crap like this one rush
    nobody is forcing you to play anything. if you don't wanna play rush then don't play it.
    this mindset of feeling entitled to get anything however you want is so arrogant and pathetic. its not even like you need to play any gamemode or do any challenge to get new weapons. if you don't like the tides of war assignments connected to a new gun then just buy it with company coins 2 weeks or so later. all games have such challenges nowadays but only the bf players are constantly crying about it because they just want to do whatever they want and get everything. a challenge? no problem but only if everyone can do it playing however they want :joy:
    Unlocks in an FPS are a terrible idea. Shill more tho.
  • Hawxxeye
    5205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 18

nobody is forcing you to play anything. if you don't wanna play rush then don't play it.
    this mindset of feeling entitled to get anything however you want is so arrogant and pathetic. its not even like you need to play any gamemode or do any challenge to get new weapons. if you don't like the tides of war assignments connected to a new gun then just buy it with company coins 2 weeks or so later. all games have such challenges nowadays but only the bf players are constantly crying about it because they just want to do whatever they want and get everything. a challenge? no problem but only if everyone can do it playing however they want :joy:
    Rather than forcing a more accurate way to put it is strongly compelling. It does not make it any nicer
    Why not left everyone get all the game content by playing the way they prefer instead of shoehorning them to game modes and distracting specific tasks?

• scottith
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Well that's just typical dice .. of to grind I go
  • ElliotLH
    7819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    scottith wrote: »

Well that's just typical dice .. of to grind I go

If it helps it's only the first and last assignments where you need to play Rush to get the skin.