Community Broadcast - Changes to Rush

2»

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another change. Out of bounds time is 3 seconds so cheeky OOB flanks on devastation are gone.
    On Bad Company 2 out of bounds I always called it Cambodia.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    somehow it almost feels worse then before for me
  • barnesalmighty2
    1476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    A_al_K_pacino_A said:
    Another change. Out of bounds time is 3 seconds so cheeky OOB flanks on devastation are gone.

On Bad Company 2 out of bounds I always called it Cambodia.

You know why bad company 2 was so good yeah? No prone prevented much of the camping we have seen since.
  • bunningsSnagz
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After playing Rush all last night there's still some tweaking to be done. on some maps it's still very hard to get past the first point and because the maps have been made more linear its even harder to flank and kill tanks. I went 51-0 on twisted steel in a tiger tank just because no one could flank and get behind me, maybe put some more AT guns around the map. I think on the first objectives the attacking team should get more reinforcements but they don't carry over to the next set of objectives, if they cant push in then its all over very quick and you just have to sit through another 3 mins of loading screens.   
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 19
    somehow it almost feels worse then before for me
    this.... the layout is just painful... previous iteration you could at least manage defending both objectives. now everyone camps at the end of the map and with objectives being moved centrally apart is just really difficult. eg twisted steel A is closer to attackers which can snipe you from the distance but at the same time your team doesnt move off the bridge because there is no cover 
  • Avethes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hacker is out of control in Rush. Almost every game that i played has hacker. Really feel bad while play BF5  #Japan&Singapore Sever
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Also... The major negativity you´ve earned from the playerbase that is left is only one to blame for...(U know who) ...

At this point of time you could add a fully kitted, golden M1 Garand free to grab for all player and I´d still expect 80% negative posts...

• FoxFerocity
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This rush is amazing DICE!! Make it permanently!! This is the best version of Rush in Battlefields history! So when you are making new maps, make sure that we get to have Rush on it and it would have been amazing if you add new maps that is designed completely for Rush, that would really add to experience!!

But just a few other things is that i got this really annoying reloading bug, that doesn't show the reloading animation for the medic smoke rifle gadget! It doesn't happen all the time, but very often.
    Another thing that is getting on everybody's nerves is the cheating in this game, you never really made a clear statement of how you are gonna fix that. The number of cheaters you see in the game has drastically increased for the last 3 months, it is getting unbearable and i am not that kind of player that screams cheaters cause i am a bad looser, no really i never cared about until this point.

So why don't you come out letting us know that the way you handle cheaters now doesn't work and that it definitely needs to be fixed and when?? The community can bring up stupid things sometimes but now it is clearly too many being fed up with it  for it to be a ''bad looser'' kind of problem or is this a Placebo effect that we the players have tricked ourselves to believe? when in reality it doesn't exist that many cheaters or what? We don't know cause you don't tell us! You don't give us players a clear answer on how you are gonna handle the cheating problem!

But cheers anyway, i am having a really great weekend with BFV, thanks to Rush mode making a comeback and hopefully stays forever ;) ;) ;)
  • zenn_nme
    798 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gotta say the Rush gamemode is fun! Albeit sometimes very short matches, but fun nonetheless.  
    Though I've been wondering; why haven't they put the MCom's next to eachother? As it was in BF3/BF4.
    This to disperse the attacking/defending players over the objectives, right now it's fairly easy;
    either hold the line as the defending team or outflank them from the back as the attacking team.
  • VincentNZ
    2671 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme said:
    Gotta say the Rush gamemode is fun! Albeit sometimes very short matches, but fun nonetheless.  
    Though I've been wondering; why haven't they put the MCom's next to eachother? As it was in BF3/BF4.
    This to disperse the attacking/defending players over the objectives, right now it's fairly easy;
    either hold the line as the defending team or outflank them from the back as the attacking team.

That is done deliberately since you do want to create the need to disperse the defenders and attackers. If there was only one MCOM or two close to each other, everybody would just pile in and one party would be overwhelmed or the game would turn into a stalemate. Two MCOMs in separate areas make the rounds last longer and more tactical by not forcing everyone into one area. However the maps here are poorly designed for Rush when compared to BF3 so the paths and lanes, if they exist, remain the same. On Devastation, unless you exploit the out of bounds you can only pile in from three lanes.
  • Noodlesocks
    2757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why no Arras?
  • TFBisquit
    1512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Devastation: cramped and feels like only 2 ways to go as attacker. Attackers are funneled towards defenders most of the time, making the netcode shine as always. Not.
    Narvik: most of the times its fighting in the ruins in front of A. Horrible map as in all modes.
    Broken steel: initially fun to play, Then found defenders on the shed near attackers first spawn base. Great fun running around the buildings from your first spawn and be insta killed.
    Then its also very linear, feels like only 2 ways to go.
    I liked the first rush, even with all the flaws.
    I don’t like this version however. Seems either attackers stomp the defenders, or they don’t get through at all.
    Also see alot of unbalanced teams. 7 versus 16 players is not uncommon.
    I don’t mind to see it gone forever.
  • SithMetal71
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    use battlefield 3 or original bad company 1 as a guide to setup rush.