Getting to know the Mods thread : V2

18910111214»

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3691 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I know I might be weird for randomly dropping in here, but what are the mod's favorite military vehicles? Kinda wanted to ask this for a while.
    Being for former US Army Tanker tanks are my favorite military vehicle Thumper2671
  • ragnarok013
    3691 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    A shout out to ragnarok, you’re awesome, man. Thanks for promptly clarifying some things for me I had questions with via pms. You the man!
    Thanks HUMANFRAIL7Y, it's great to see from positive feedback on the internet!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14024 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    M1A1 Abrahms yep,  @ragnarok013
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I know I might be weird for randomly dropping in here, but what are the mod's favorite military vehicles? Kinda wanted to ask this for a while.
    Being for former US Army Tanker tanks are my favorite military vehicle Thumper2671
    Which tank is your favourite?
  • BaronVonGoon
    7021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Which poster would you most likely see yourself strangling irl? :#
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14024 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm equal opportunities so..  all..  :D
  • Carbonic
    1826 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Which poster would you most likely see yourself strangling irl? :#
    This is probably one of the worst movie posters I've seen:

Would not mind strangling that one. Bad photoshop, bad composition, just bad.
  • lmGarbage
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i miss bf4
  • LOLGotYerTags
    lmGarbage said:
    i miss bf4
    You can still play it tho.
  • lmGarbage
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    lmGarbage said:
    i miss bf4
    i know. i mean i miss when it was 2014/15/16 and we were all here playing forumfield. Jimmy was rustlin jummies, the good professor was memein, and starscream was banning blueberries left and right.

glad to c ur still here tags.

<3
  • LOLGotYerTags
    lmGarbage said:
    lmGarbage said:
    i miss bf4
    i know. i mean i miss when it was 2014/15/16 and we were all here playing forumfield. Jimmy was rustlin jummies, the good professor was memein, and starscream was banning blueberries left and right.

glad to c ur still here tags.

<3
    Of course :3

Scream is still here too =)
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Weird how I’m not receiving notifications here in regards to threads I’ve partaken in. Why is that?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Weird how I’m not receiving notifications here in regards to threads I’ve partaken in. Why is that?
    I dont get notified either unless I'm specifically tagged, I wouldnt worry about it. You'll be able to see the threads you've posted in from your main page though
  • IIPrest0nII
    2288 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    The forums have some issues with Notifications. Already reported.
  • HashOnBattle
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    nice work