• linkeleo9876
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    I had my best tank round last night:

4hf4lk.png

But today I see my highest killstreak is:

n1tk6p.png

How comes it's not the above?

Assist counts as kill are not counted into "killstreak" maybe that's the reason.
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TheGM86 wrote: »
    Either OP rarely has a game that good or he is cheating. I've put 400 hrs into BF1, 120 hrs into BF4, 60 hrs in BFHL and 55 into BFV. In all that time I have seen on rare occasions people break 60 kills. the most I've seen I think was one guy get only 80+ kills and that was in a plane in BF1 on FAO fortress Conquest and he died several times. Being that "OP plays on PC it almost seems likely he is cheating. People would overlook him cheating because "he is in a tank". There is just no way he was running around the map wrecking everybody and not get taken down one time. Invincible armor on the tank maybe? that would certainly do it.

And lastly, for argument sake he is not cheating. He is prove that tanks should not be able to repair at all and be limited in ammo and when the player is out of ammo no refills. Also limit 1 tank per player per round.
    He isn't cheating, he just sits in a tank out of bounds all game. if he is getting attacked by airpower he quits the game and if he is about to die he disconnects. dude legitimately gets angry when you mention planes because they are the reason he has died when a planes comes and one shots him before he can back out.

Why do you care so much? What’s with all this hyperbole and negativity.
    Because it is hilarious.

It comes across as sad; getting kicks from putting other people down.

It's partly my fault, I indulge people like him with responses. I'll ignore from now on.

It appears lots of people have a playstyle that gets very upset by the concept of tanker mains, despite how easy it can be to kill or troll them if you really want to 😂

Last night this Stuka, what do you do when you go up against a decent one in a Val lol

You just about survive the first attack run, I managed to get out and get the tank to full health but it's tracks and turret both disabled and the flag I'm at is being taken by two other players, I had no time to get back in for the second attack run, I knew what was coming so I bailed into a barn and heard the tank getting worked away at it then boom.

I think he wanted pay back, I got a sweet shot on him before and he was doing well that match. He was a good pilot though.

Well I often shoot them down but it’s tricky especially with a disabled turret as it limits your elevation. You can always try and elevate your tank on terrain/ shoot ground to make a crater.

Tbh safest is to use third person to track their pass and put cover between you and them. Same for War Thunder. CAS is a hard counter to tanks really, so the best is just to hug cover/ trees, and put something between you and them depending on their line of attack IMO. I guess PC gives you the added benefit of spamming teammates in chat to counter them in Spitfires haha!

Yea, cheers man.

It's when they start working you in a tank, esp my light one, the good ones come in from high. I can survive the first attack but everything is disabled, I have to time and use emergency repair. Even if I get it back to full health the second attack will take me out because I have no more emergency repair and I can't move. Against decent pilots, as soon as your spotted your pretty much done for.

Personally, I think this is a bad design, I'm all up for the damage and all that, that's fine, but why on EARTH does the bloody repair tool not fix disables?

It would make it SO much more fair if I could at least move after getting out, and repairing the tank to full health. I stick close to cover against decent pilots, I just can't get to implement it once I can't move when they do their first attack run.

Back in games like bf3, I had a hope against decent jets by using the terrain, and smoke blocked being spotted and removed any spotted effect, but now you get disables so easy, you have nothing.

Yeah in those scenarios I usually hop out and repair while they're resupplying their bombs/ lining up another pass, just have to time it right haha!

I agree the repair tool should clear systemic damage, it's ridiculous really, the whole systemic damage system is stupidly implemented.

Once I know there are decent pilots in the sky I never stray far away from decent cover, whether soft or hard cover, just something I can always put between myself and them.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xeNizKing wrote: »

4hf4lk.png

n1tk6p.png

Get a life. 11 days played in tanks. 1 hour as foot soldier.
    You hoard the vehicle spawns and stop others from getting to use vehicles. Scabs like you should be banned, you're as bad as the permanent pilots. Go play a different game.

Your greed to only ever spawn in a vehicle handicaps your team and is utterly utterly selfish.

Oi lads....LADS! Theres a salt mine over here! Bring the tools! and the canary! :smiley:

Seriously though, its not scabs like him...its scabs like you who make this community so god damned toxic. Throwing a fit over someone doing something they enjoy the most?

What if they dont like infantry combat? Prefer vehicles? What then? Oh they should just stop playing and quit the game because useless people like you can't stand the idea of someone getting to something before you?

You want someone to blame for the spawn issues, blame DICE. The spawn mechanics in this game are completely broken - half the time they won't spawn for some people and will for others, the other half of the time they don't even register the previous pilot has died until 10 minutes later.

Seriously....shredding into another person because of something you don't like in a video game? you tell them to "Get a life" ...you should take your own advice son.

Really well written.
    xeNizKing wrote: »
    What if they dont like infantry combat? Prefer vehicles? What then?
    Not buying a game that is mostly about infantry combat and instead playing one of the many tank-based games around? Just as a general idea.
    But I agree, posts like the one you quoted are dumb and toxic. It's those players that should get banned.
    However, if you start a thread where you brag about being a statspadding camper, you have to expect people getting nasty...

Well back in the day, not that many really saw, I was pretty good on foot too. Bit of a ninja actually, If I was ever ousted from my tank I'd be slipping about often taking out the enemy tank as infantry, or fighting my way back to the homebase to get a new tank. My friends back then used to make jokes about how I did a batman and always found my way out of scenarios infuriating the enemy. At times, I could even take care of things on foot and hop back into my tank. It was all part of being a good tanker.

But since Bf1, and the forced exit and entry points to tanks, how long it takes, the ttk and ease of weapons, those days are over. You can't even customise the engineer class.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Either OP rarely has a game that good or he is cheating. I've put 400 hrs into BF1, 120 hrs into BF4, 60 hrs in BFHL and 55 into BFV. In all that time I have seen on rare occasions people break 60 kills. the most I've seen I think was one guy get only 80+ kills and that was in a plane in BF1 on FAO fortress Conquest and he died several times. Being that "OP plays on PC it almost seems likely he is cheating. People would overlook him cheating because "he is in a tank". There is just no way he was running around the map wrecking everybody and not get taken down one time. Invincible armor on the tank maybe? that would certainly do it.

And lastly, for argument sake he is not cheating. He is prove that tanks should not be able to repair at all and be limited in ammo and when the player is out of ammo no refills. Also limit 1 tank per player per round.
    He isn't cheating, he just sits in a tank out of bounds all game. if he is getting attacked by airpower he quits the game and if he is about to die he disconnects. dude legitimately gets angry when you mention planes because they are the reason he has died when a planes comes and one shots him before he can back out.

Because it is hilarious.

It's partly my fault, I indulge people like him with responses. I'll ignore from now on.

It appears lots of people have a playstyle that gets very upset by the concept of tanker mains, despite how easy it can be to kill or troll them if you really want to 😂

Last night this Stuka, what do you do when you go up against a decent one in a Val lol

You just about survive the first attack run, I managed to get out and get the tank to full health but it's tracks and turret both disabled and the flag I'm at is being taken by two other players, I had no time to get back in for the second attack run, I knew what was coming so I bailed into a barn and heard the tank getting worked away at it then boom.

I think he wanted pay back, I got a sweet shot on him before and he was doing well that match. He was a good pilot though.

Well I often shoot them down but it’s tricky especially with a disabled turret as it limits your elevation. You can always try and elevate your tank on terrain/ shoot ground to make a crater.

Tbh safest is to use third person to track their pass and put cover between you and them. Same for War Thunder. CAS is a hard counter to tanks really, so the best is just to hug cover/ trees, and put something between you and them depending on their line of attack IMO. I guess PC gives you the added benefit of spamming teammates in chat to counter them in Spitfires haha!

Yea, cheers man.

It's when they start working you in a tank, esp my light one, the good ones come in from high. I can survive the first attack but everything is disabled, I have to time and use emergency repair. Even if I get it back to full health the second attack will take me out because I have no more emergency repair and I can't move. Against decent pilots, as soon as your spotted your pretty much done for.

Personally, I think this is a bad design, I'm all up for the damage and all that, that's fine, but why on EARTH does the bloody repair tool not fix disables?

It would make it SO much more fair if I could at least move after getting out, and repairing the tank to full health. I stick close to cover against decent pilots, I just can't get to implement it once I can't move when they do their first attack run.

Back in games like bf3, I had a hope against decent jets by using the terrain, and smoke blocked being spotted and removed any spotted effect, but now you get disables so easy, you have nothing.

Yeah in those scenarios I usually hop out and repair while they're resupplying their bombs/ lining up another pass, just have to time it right haha!

I agree the repair tool should clear systemic damage, it's ridiculous really, the whole systemic damage system is stupidly implemented.

Once I know there are decent pilots in the sky I never stray far away from decent cover, whether soft or hard cover, just something I can always put between myself and them.

I guess if I use a more heavy tank this might solve this. The light just gets ruined and I can't move to cover even if i'm caught just outside it. Most games I'm pretty stealthed, it's just good pilots, and ones who are seeking you out, I really don't think in a Val or 38t stand any chance, where if I could at least fix disables with my tool, that might be the small glimmer of hope that is needed to at least keep me in a fight rather than pretty much done for each and every time. I like a game to have options to all, I don't like absolutes.

Back in games like bf3, I at least had a stinger to ward off air, here I get mines lol
  • Tullzter
    1092 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    He paid for the game so technically can play it however he wants
  • MBT_Layzan
    Call it whatever, I like the tanks I BF even in this game. Blame dice for how tanks are now, not tankers. We just play by the rules they set to appease infantry.

Good hunting.

• MBT_Layzan
    Skill... Was reading last night a thread about why assault weapons take no skill now, lasers with no recoil, blame Dice.
  • MBT_Layzan
    Or maybe blame the player base that wants it this way... I don't.
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Because it is hilarious.

Yea, cheers man.

I guess if I use a more heavy tank this might solve this. The light just gets ruined and I can't move to cover even if i'm caught just outside it. Most games I'm pretty stealthed, it's just good pilots, and ones who are seeking you out, I really don't think in a Val or 38t stand any chance, where if I could at least fix disables with my tool, that might be the small glimmer of hope that is needed to at least keep me in a fight rather than pretty much done for each and every time. I like a game to have options to all, I don't like absolutes.

Back in games like bf3, I at least had a stinger to ward off air, here I get mines lol

Yeah I mean like I said Air is a hard counter to tanks, against great pilots you’re screwed. That’s why I often squad up with top pilots I know, and also my second most played class is pilot. If there’s a light or medium tank out there they don’t stand much of a chance.

That’s said, there’s no practice like going up against a couple top pilots on the enemy team to really force you into playing like you would have to competitively (if you lose air superiority of course). I just see these times as opportunities to practice, even if it is frustrating or feels unfair.
  • MBT_Layzan

Because it is hilarious.

Yea, cheers man.

Yeah I mean like I said Air is a hard counter to tanks, against great pilots you’re screwed. That’s why I often squad up with top pilots I know, and also my second most played class is pilot. If there’s a light or medium tank out there they don’t stand much of a chance.

That’s said, there’s no practice like going up against a couple top pilots on the enemy team to really force you into playing like you would have to competitively (if you lose air superiority of course). I just see these times as opportunities to practice, even if it is frustrating or feels unfair.

Yea totally, it's great practice. Even lasting long enough is reward in itself against pilots that know what they are doing.

One of the things about playing alone, you really are at the mercy of random team generation on air maps.
  • IIIIUNREALIIII
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 5
    SgtQman19 wrote: »

You think your skilled with 105-0 in a tank?? Lmao. Bruh claiming this is like claiming you slept with a celeb but everyone knows it was just a corner worker dressed up and you were to drunk to realize it wasn’t the real person. With a score like that it means one thing. Your a tank camper. Your the guy that is on the edge of the map doing nothing to take any objective. Your the same type of guy as the sniper laying on the edge of the map doing nothing but picking off guys that don’t know their head from their butt. Same as the guy in the bomber just farming kills with his two buddies keeping the air clear. I’m not mad about the fact you do this who doesn’t. I do sometimes. I’m pissed that so many people do this and think they are skilled or are feared on the battlefield. Your the reason teams lose and everyone in the chat is complaining how stacked the enemy teams are.

"You know nothing". He is really skilled, moster in tanks. You can't get above 50 kills camping in one place or edge of map.

• FragbaitDax
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    To answer the original question without all the drama: no. Stat tracking is inaccurate. The game still tells me my longest headshot was 165 metres, but I have another stat somewhere that says I've achieved at least two headshots in excess of 200 metres.
  • IIIIUNREALIIII
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 6
    To answer the original question without all the drama: no. Stat tracking is inaccurate. The game still tells me my longest headshot was 165 metres, but I have another stat somewhere that says I've achieved at least two headshots in excess of 200 metres.

It's another bug. What next? Oh I forgot, they are working on Firestorm..

I play 2 rounds in tank from 3-4 days break.

1) Glitch with scope camera. Often
    2) Can't kill tank with AP bullets. Only normal, so it was hard to kill enemy tank.
    3) I can't repair disabled tank. I stay in one place over 30 seconds. Even after this time my tank was still disabled. Also repairing was way too long.
    It was end of round. Because of point 3 I got in face V1. End streak on 46.. Of course my team win.

It’s not fun. How can I play this game longer?
  • InnerD
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

2) Can't kill tank with AP bullets. Only normal, so it was hard to kill enemy tank.
    3) I can't repair disabled tank. I stay in one place over 30 seconds. Even after this time my tank was still disabled. Also repairing was way too long.
    It was end of round. Because of point 3 I got in face V1. End streak on 46.. Of course my team win.

DICE is not working on Firestorm, criterion games is.
  • MBT_Layzan

I hear you about the bugs, they totally take a chunk out the whole experience.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    the stats are off. I'm missing games and a few kills off my tracker.
  • Thorhimmler
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SgtQman19 wrote: »

4hf4lk.png

n1tk6p.png

You think your skilled with 105-0 in a tank?? Lmao. Bruh claiming this is like claiming you slept with a celeb but everyone knows it was just a corner worker dressed up and you were to drunk to realize it wasn’t the real person. With a score like that it means one thing. Your a tank camper. Your the guy that is on the edge of the map doing nothing to take any objective. Your the same type of guy as the sniper laying on the edge of the map doing nothing but picking off guys that don’t know their head from their butt. Same as the guy in the bomber just farming kills with his two buddies keeping the air clear. I’m not mad about the fact you do this who doesn’t. I do sometimes. I’m pissed that so many people do this and think they are skilled or are feared on the battlefield. Your the reason teams lose and everyone in the chat is complaining how stacked the enemy teams are.

YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION IN GRAMMAR CLASS! Learn to spell, dude! And calm that hate. 105 kills with a tank IS HELPING THE TEAM! He killed the whole enemy team 3 TIMES! That COUNTS! All the enemy players were distracted by the tank, so his team
    Could get flags! 105 kills with a tank is a record and wipe out the whole enemy team! So, while the whole enemy team is dead, waiting to respawn, that tank team can get flags.

YOU KEPT TYPING “YOUR!” IT’S “YOU’RE!” If you’re going to be **** and insult people, at least be perfect and spell easy words. I bet you were in the same match getting killed 10 times by this dude’s tank! Lol! Stop hating!
  • Lancelot_du_Lac
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In answer to the original question, I don't believe the stats are accurate. I have more kills than recorded, and have never used the knife reported in my stats.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

They’re not acurrate, my friend knifes alot and for a long time he was using one of the knives (sry i forget the name of it) and it said he has zero with. And thats like, two months of gameplay with one melee weapon, zip on stats.
  • TFBisquit
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thorhimmler
    Check. The. Date. Of. The. Post. You. Replied. To.
    Btw stats still work in a mysterious way.
This discussion has been closed.