This Week in Battlefield V

Cheaters

CloneTrooperCT
244 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I played a match breakthrough and no 1 of my team as attackers couldn't move to the A/B flag.

I record the gameplay and I report the cheaters.

But can post the video link here? Or is there another way to show DICE/EA these ****** cheaters with may video. And hope they ban them forever. Or bann those cheats site

This will kill BF5 on pc

Comments

• DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There is at least one cheater in every games i played... nothing new under the sun.

And BFV is already dead.
  • Sk1lld
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Better off posting it over on the Battlefield forum at Reddit. This thread will get locked soon.

Braddock512 stated that the cheat team at EA don't view videos that they have their own tools for detecting cheats.
  • Tullzter
    1092 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In before thread lock
  • ForbidRhyme
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    inb4lock
  • KrullBorg
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sk1lld said:

Braddock512 stated that the cheat team at EA don't view videos that they have their own tools for detecting cheats.

that's incredibly fun ROTFL

• LOLGotYerTags
    13033 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Another cheater thread and another lock
This discussion has been closed.