Weekly BF

Invisible players

2»

Comments

• oldmandown65
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It doesn’t matter if you can see the enemy or not when your hits aren’t counting...
  • dICEHOUSE
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    ElliotLH said:

HUMANFRAIL7Y said:
     I think that sometimes, the half invisible soldiers are actually easier to see than the prone campers in the game.  :D

Agreed, something about their oddness makes them stand out quite often. Makes you paranoid on Devastation though. Those papers blowing about quite often look like the invisible player outline and I kept shooting at them yesterday just to be safe 🤣

Yeah. But, waht about the prone, camping, invisible solider. Not quite as easy.

Well a prone camper would most likely kill me anyway, invisible bug or not, due to the general poor visibility in this game.
    That has to be one the most factual statements ever made in regards the simplest of play ability of this game. Disheartening to say the least. 
  • elliott316
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still not fixed.
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yep still not fixed
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It isn't but there is a patch Thursday so get your fingers crossed.
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    played tonight.  seems everyone was invisible.