When....

Chance0001
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
When are the bugs going to be fixed?  When is the Map released schedule going to be followed?  When are all the promised (BASE) Features in this game going to be added?  When are we going to get some transparency on what is really going on over there?  When are we going to see some REAL work being done on the Massive Team Balance Issue?  When  are we going to see something being done to the Cheating that is more prevalent than ever.  And do not redirect this to the Cheat Thread, that is load of garbage.  If EA gave two turds about the opinion of the share holders, as well as those who Bought the Game, this Contract is Binding BOTH WAYS...  You do not follow your own rules, How do you expect the rest of us to?  

Again...  When?  your garbage is all over the web of how you messed up the launch of this game, told others to literally not buy it, this is the 3rd Botched BF AAA Title that has been released...  Why on earth do you all not learn?  How many times has there been a thread, a news article, a reddit page, and so on been created about all the negative press about this Genre and Franchise...  EA Please Let Dice Do what they want to do, DO NOT put them on a 1.5 year schedule to put out some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ like this anymore.

Again, When will we hear about the above?

Comments

• Nutcrusherr
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2019
    Probably never.
    The "big patch" coming out this week so i want to see some real improvements even tho i love this game so much that i cant rly be bothered by bugs. Only bothered by the performance issues and the voldemorts.
  • CrashCA
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SOON™
  • BosundaveE6
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hell, we been ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ for months about all you have stated and more.  and they haven't done a thing except to make excuses and promises.  the fact is they got our money and they could care less about our complaints.  I very seldom even play anymore, the fun is gone with so much cheating, I can put a lot of the other things, but there is just too many cheaters and dice and ea don't care at all, its all about the money.
  • OvEr_KiLL3311
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Probably never.
    The "big patch" coming out this week so i want to see some real improvements even tho i love this game so much that i cant rly be bothered by bugs. Only bothered by the performance issues and the voldemorts.
    how do you know theres a patch coming out this week????? and what day is it supposed to be out??
  • Nutcrusherr
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nutcrusherr said:
    Probably never.

how do you know theres a patch coming out this week????? and what day is it supposed to be out??

I guess its on thursday and sometimes i watch youtubers to know whats gonna happen as they know it before anyone else.
  • buckiebull
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    New map coming 

• l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Until people stop buying this garbage it'll continue
  • Gattlin
    517 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • 5hadyBrady
    469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Until people stop buying this garbage it'll continue
    I don't think you'll have to say that for much longer. The rage typically comes in stages. First people are annoyed, and they constantly talk about how they're going to uninstall the game. Then people are concerned, and they start doing whatever they can to help. Then people just give up. I believe we are on the last stage. Nobody even defends the game anymore. They ran out of excuses.