BFV - Need clothing save slot

Godmodegta
506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2019
I thought it would be nice add on too BFV, cause there time i get tired changing my clothing part 1 by 1, when i can have slot of custom outfit saved. it would save bit of time being on battlefield. Also maybe fuction auto change your clothing too match terrain, instead wearing idk green standing out like sore thumb in snow mountain terrain. So what your thought? would it be nice have that mechanic in the game?

Comments

• Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's a TON of quality of life things that should be added, but when the game runs like crap and has the worst netcode of any online shooter I've EVER played I have a hard time getting behind stuff like this.

Customizable loadouts with cosmetics included would be nice, as would getting rid of the stupid defaulting to squad spawn and just going to the overhead map and being able to switch classes like every other Battlefield game ever. Also, an end of round screen that lasted more than 3 seconds so I could look at my results instead of loading the next map and staring at nothing for 5 minutes and backing you out of menus every few seconds while you try to change anything. Every single bit of this game needs improvement. It's an embarrassment.
  • Godmodegta
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree, I guess it best hold off on any feature, till they fix all the bugs too the game.
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep . I suggested this also awhile ago..
  • DigitalHype
    782 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I thought it would be nice add on too BFV, cause there time i get tired changing my clothing part 1 by 1, when i can have slot of custom outfit saved. it would save bit of time being on battlefield. Also maybe fuction auto change your clothing too match terrain, instead wearing idk green standing out like sore thumb in snow mountain terrain. So what your thought? would it be nice have that mechanic in the game?

Yet another feature from previous titles (loadout presets) which has disappeared.