Weekly Debrief

Question regarding vehicle upgrades

PotatoKilr
28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I do not fully understand the differences between the ammo belt, autoloader and air cooler. Any information is appreciated!

Comments

• JZZ74
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 25
    It's pretty self explanatory if you read their descriptions. Ammo belt improves rate of fire, air cooler lets you recover from overheat faster, autoloader reloads faster
  • PotatoKilr
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    JZZ74 wrote: »
    It's pretty self explanatory if you read their descriptions. Ammo belt improves rate of fire, air cooler lets you recover from overheat faster, autoloader reloads faster

Thanks for the reply, however I was confused because the CAT (Counter Attack Truck) features both the Air Cooler and Autoloader, but I have never noticed the CAT overheating, so I was wondering why the upgrade was included and if it even had an effect on the vehicle’s weapons.
  • JZZ74
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The CAT does overheat, would be a bit overpowered if it didn't since it can use the same machine guns as the helicopters and those overheat.
  • PotatoKilr
    So that means that some weapons reload, while others overheat? Are there weapons that both overheat and reload? lol
  • JZZ74
    The CAT has a secondary grenade launcher that operates on a reload.
  • PotatoKilr
    Ok got it, thanks!