Weekly Debrief

Let's Revive Hardline

fujiyama-95
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello all, Currently, at the moment Battlefield Hardline daily servers are boring and the same thing 24/7. This is madness, no different rotation, not even the amazing DLC maps! If we want to enjoy the game ourselves and expect Battlefield Hardline to thrive then it is our job to provide such experience together! If players actually see DLC server or different game modes server then I believe players will actually enjoy the game. Right now, server owners are playing the game as if it's BF4, this is simply not acceptable. Conquest Large on Hardline maps and low population count is very boring! not to mention on the same maps. Original Conquest plays so well on every map and should be the standard. Hardline is an amazing game that has small-based game modes, we can enjoy together and do not need many players to have. If even only two handful of Hardline players join a server together we can play 5v5 Rescue, Squad Heist, Crosshair not too mention on the DLC maps. Let's make a difference to the game we all love. There are many passionate Hardline players but, it seems there is no community.

Thank you for reading this message.

Comments

• JuddV10
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EA needs to give this game for free, at least for a period of time
  • PowSoN_ArRow
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I agree, Battlefield hardline is my favourite shooter game of all time and it should have the online community it deserves.
    People should reconsider playing this game.
  • xSeagull
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ****, if we can get enough people together to play I'm down. 
  • PotatoKilr
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still play on the XB1 servers and the playerbase seems fine, although I would love nothing more than to finally experience the incredible DLC maps and modes.
  • PowSoN_ArRow
    PotatoKilr wrote: »
    I still play on the XB1 servers and the playerbase seems fine, although I would love nothing more than to finally experience the incredible DLC maps and modes.

the PS4 and XB1 player base is fine, actually pretty fine, unlike the PC player base is almost invisible. 3 server 2 of them conquest large.
    Like you see in the the first post, you should feel lucky having it in XB1
  • PowSoN_ArRow
    xSeagull wrote: »
    ****, if we can get enough people together to play I'm down. 

bruhh, am allways down
  • PowSoN_ArRow
    But anyway i joined a Battlefield Discord Server (Official i guess) they chqt rooms for all the Battlefield Games but the Hardline, they didn't till I reached the admins so they made 3 rooms for BFH but they called them 'Other BF Squad'.
    I didn't talked much in General chat they seemed uninterested in it.
  • xHonest_Abe
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hardline PC was rolled out during a unique time period when BF4 (been out for awhile) was getting a little boring for some and other players were waiting for BF1 to start the next year. So you had a lot of loyal BF players ready to try something new. I would say Hardline was successful until BF1 came out, there were many players playing Hardline. I had made rank 140 on Hardline, so there was plenty of players at the time to achieve the rank. I had a large friends list at the time playing Hardline, but there was a quick shift to BF1 when it came out. Few friends on the list still showed up on the Hardline list after a couple of months. An updated version of Hardline would be the only way to bring back the players we had before. There are a lot of good memories when Hardline was first rolled out.
  • Fllash159
    1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    this game needs to be revived 
  • tooligan_81
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i´m whith you guys!
    for me, Hardline is the best BF.
    I allway try to start some DLC stuff...
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fllash159 said:
    this game needs to be revived 
    yes