Medics OP

Comments

• X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    laughed so hard at this i fractured 5 rips
  • ProAssassin2003
    3549 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If there OP I sure the heck don't see any unless it's Devastation. All other maps they are garbage. And I mean the players.

5 4 3 2 1 2 3 4 5.

Medics just passing me up.
  • SendTheInfantry
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, medics are not OP.

*ADAD spams with high ROF many bullets SMG while instantly healing*
  • ProAssassin2003
    3549 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, medics are not OP.

The Sliding needs removed I agree. I can't stand how it looks and how it's abused. It's a COD thing that never should have been added to Battlefield.
  • VOLBANKER
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No, medics are not OP.

If I move while shooting with Thompson, I often end up dying. Movement makes the bullets fly everywhere it seems to me. Specced with 50 ammo btw. and recoil buffer.
  • VincentNZ
    3504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    No, medics are not OP.

If I move while shooting with Thompson, I often end up dying. Movement makes the bullets fly everywhere it seems to me. Specced with 50 ammo btw. and recoil buffer.

SMGs have 0.3° moving spread. Not enough to be relevant but at longer ranges (50m) and beyond it might have a minimal effect, although recoil is way more relevant in all ADS engagements with the SMGs.
  • DasScharminkel
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

*ADAD spams 
    sigh, on pc we call it strafing, ever did since doom and for me its considered a form of skill to move as fast as the game allows. if people can´t aim fast enough to hit sliding enemies its on them, never had trouble hitting in bf v even with the current netcode.

but yeah lets slap conrete boots on everybody and slow it down to make it "tactical"

the movement as it is right now is about the only thing that made me return to the game, fast, rewarding gameplay minus some tedious camping here and there.
  • ragnarok013
    3442 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Not sure if serious or baitng for replies.
    llPhantom_Limbll I had to look at the section and make sure that I didn't enter the BF4 section by mistake!
  • VOLBANKER
    1083 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    laughed so hard at this i fractured 5 rips

MEDIC!!!
    SANITÄTER!
  • krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 26
    They are but people are quite bad at the game they never know because they suck. simple they don't use smock they don't use any of medics advantage and charge them with it like assaults and they say assults are op hahaha xD what a joke.

Like i seen people go like medic need a burf and i was like okay? Medics are balance right now and they are not that op but they want them burf so my only answer is that they are bad even with a good class

You can't beat this people with argument Its like some guy say medics are op and some people agree but they can't hold the fact that they are bad so they say the class it stuff is actually weak.

You can never beat a medic in a close up battle and most of the time you won't fight as medic for people far away and i even if i do get hit from far away i can heal less than 4 second

"Close this thread" = bad medic main thinks his classs is not good enough and post threads like oh "give medics good weapens" when they are just bad at the game

• bran1986
    5794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are but people are quite bad at the game.

You can never beat a medic in a close up battle and most of the time you won't fight as medic for people far away and i even if i do get hit from far away i can heal less than 4 second

"Close this thread" = bad medic main thinks his classs is not good enough and post threads like oh "give medics good weapens" when they are just bad at the game

Shotguns, m1907, FG42, Ke7, Volk 1-5 can't beat a medic up close? I want whatever you are smoking, hell the PO8 and dmrs can out dps most smgs in this game.
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited July 26
    bran1986 wrote: »

Shotguns, m1907, FG42, Ke7, Volk 1-5 can't beat a medic up close? I want whatever you are smoking, hell the PO8 and dmrs can out dps most smgs in this game.

Yes shot gun? I can kill a shot gun from out side his range and second if your that close with a medic that means that's your problem and third if your comparing medics weapen and saying this weapen can't beat other weapens than try doing better?

People can't agree and they just say close thread even tho this person has a point and some people even agree and they are to scared to face the fact that medics are not a weak class and they are just bad haha xD i mosly get 40 kills with a medic and second if your playing the medic gun that has really good hip fire with a open filed map and your saying you lost to any of those weapens you told me than i have nothing to tell you
  • bran1986
    5794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yes shot gun? I can kill a shot gun from out side his range and second if your that close with a medic that means that your problem and third if your comparing medics weapen and saying this weapen can't beat other weapens than try doing better?

So a medic using a cqb weapon shouldn't be in cqb to get shot with a shotgun....lol.
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited July 26

Yes shot gun? I can kill a shot gun from out side his range and second if your that close with a medic that means that's your problem and third if your comparing medics weapen and saying this weapen can't beat other weapens than try doing better?

People can't agree and they just say close thread even tho this person has a point and some people even agree and they are to scared to face the fact that medics are not a weak class and they are just bad haha xD i mosly get 40 kills with a medic and second if your playing the medic gun that has really good hip fire with a open filed map and your saying you lost to any of those weapens you told me than i have nothing to tell you.

if your saying you lost to a distance fight because you were firing the weapen from a mid distance fight and your aim was bad or you shoot late than the other person or you didn't use your smock than sure medics are bad in the GAME.

Oh ya did you know even shot gun needed a nurf but people like you were like saying "oh they are too weak TT shot gun can't be beat with other gun with distance ;w ; (when they can) and the thread never get in to a conversation. Of course a shot gun with close mid distance range weapon will win when facing a it mid range medic gun that is with a bad medic with 5 feet distance away from the person using the gun, the shot gun is made for that reason!!!!

ya is this even argument????? Of course base on how you use any weapon its good you just have to know how to use them and any of the weapon that you told me are beatable so stop complaining about "oh other class gun they can beat me in some situation ;w ; i am not bad my class is just bad because thats you!!! Not the class and second based on medic class? Its almost not beatable in a mid distance fight because of its fire rate and mid distance i mean 10 to 15 feet not 3 feet distance. okay well lets not talk about weapon distance and based on just medic class it self they can heal infinity maybe thats why they are op "well well supports have infinite ammo. Can they camp a position for half of the round ? Do med stuff drop when we kill players? Hahaha no they don't "well we can throw grenades and use shot guns ;w to kill medics that are camping while child a good medic won't stay in one place and they will literly be behind smock or is already out of that place to find anther place to camp and kill and repeat.

• krliathbirdeate

Yes shot gun? I can kill a shot gun from out side his range and second if your that close with a medic that means that your problem and third if your comparing medics weapen and saying this weapen can't beat other weapens than try doing better?

So a medic using a cqb weapon shouldn't be in cqb to get shot with a shotgun....lol.

I have nothing to say to you with that argument
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited July 26
    Medic class is op if you know how to use them but if not its your problem not the class. A lot of youtubers ask the same thing but people did not agree saying "Oh medics can't fight in Far distance" = they don't know how to use the class "oh shot guns can kill us" they don't know they are bad i get about 3~4 kills with one round with medic gun and i don't use medic in a open area and i use a different weapen that medics have. Assults if you people are saying assults are op in this game its either you get shoot by them because you guys are complete stupid and decided to just run in to a open area with no cover when a person has positional advantage and also if they are op than why do i beat assults with medic class and support class? Rocket lunchers one hit kill, how about don't go in to a place where a assult just went in and shoot them while they do so and give away your position and just make every sound that you can possibly make in the game and go in that place. Simple fact ???? Assults can do anything its call you let them do everything supports can do the same thing that assults do and they have infinite ammo ???: support is different from assults very smart argument guys amazing argument.

• SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree. The solution would be to give our OP weapons to the assault class as their weaponry is severely underpowered. Medics would then be given the horribly underpowered assault weapons so that we have to learn how to be a skilled player.
    This is the only fair solution.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 26

People can't agree and they just say close thread even tho this person has a point and some people even agree and they are to scared to face the fact that medics are not a weak class and they are just bad haha xD i mosly get 40 kills with a medic and second if your playing the medic gun that has really good hip fire with a open filed map and your saying you lost to any of those weapens you told me than i have nothing to tell you.

if your saying you lost to a distance fight because you were firing the weapen from a mid distance fight and your aim was bad or you shoot late than the other person or you didn't use your smock than sure medics are bad in the GAME.

Oh ya did you know even shot gun needed a nurf but people like you were like saying "oh they are too weak TT shot gun can't be beat with other gun with distance ;w ; (when they can) and the thread never get in to a conversation. Of course a shot gun with close mid distance range weapon will win when facing a it mid range medic gun that is with a bad medic with 5 feet distance away from the person using the gun, the shot gun is made for that reason!!!!

ya is this even argument????? Of course base on how you use any weapon its good you just have to know how to use them and any of the weapon that you told me are beatable so stop complaining about "oh other class gun they can beat me in some situation ;w ; i am not bad my class is just bad because thats you!!! Not the class and second based on medic class? Its almost not beatable in a mid distance fight because of its fire rate and mid distance i mean 10 to 15 feet not 3 feet distance. okay well lets not talk about weapon distance and based on just medic class it self they can heal infinity maybe thats why they are op "well well supports have infinite ammo. Can they camp a position for half of the round ? Do med stuff drop when we kill players? Hahaha no they don't "well we can throw grenades and use shot guns ;w to kill medics that are camping while child a good medic won't stay in one place and they will literly be behind smock or is already out of that place to find anther place to camp and kill and repeat.

i literally can not follow a single thought of yours from start to finish you do not make sense in what you are saying.
    all i got from your "comment" was i do good with medic therefore everyone else is wrong
    and to top it all off you have about 24h in the class and claim to be an expert apparently?  i stand with my point if the entire selling point of a class is one gadget and nothing else your class design is flawed to the core
  • BrianLocal1
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Medics are my favorite class.  I have my highest K/D with them and am quite comfortable with most of the smgs to shred.