13»

Comments

• krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    krliathbirdeate said:

krliathbirdeate wrote: »

bran1986 wrote: »

They are but people are quite bad at the game.

You can never beat a medic in a close up battle and most of the time you won't fight as medic for people far away and i even if i do get hit from far away i can heal less than 4 second

"Close this thread" = bad medic main thinks his classs is not good enough and post threads like oh "give medics good weapens" when they are just bad at the game

Shotguns, m1907, FG42, Ke7, Volk 1-5 can't beat a medic up close? I want whatever you are smoking, hell the PO8 and dmrs can out dps most smgs in this game.

Yes shot gun? I can kill a shot gun from out side his range and second if your that close with a medic that means that's your problem and third if your comparing medics weapen and saying this weapen can't beat other weapens than try doing better?

People can't agree and they just say close thread even tho this person has a point and some people even agree and they are to scared to face the fact that medics are not a weak class and they are just bad haha xD i mosly get 40 kills with a medic and second if your playing the medic gun that has really good hip fire with a open filed map and your saying you lost to any of those weapens you told me than i have nothing to tell you.

if your saying you lost to a distance fight because you were firing the weapen from a mid distance fight and your aim was bad or you shoot late than the other person or you didn't use your smock than sure medics are bad in the GAME.

Oh ya did you know even shot gun needed a nurf but people like you were like saying "oh they are too weak TT shot gun can't be beat with other gun with distance ;w ; (when they can) and the thread never get in to a conversation. Of course a shot gun with close mid distance range weapon will win when facing a it mid range medic gun that is with a bad medic with 5 feet distance away from the person using the gun, the shot gun is made for that reason!!!!

ya is this even argument????? Of course base on how you use any weapon its good you just have to know how to use them and any of the weapon that you told me are beatable so stop complaining about "oh other class gun they can beat me in some situation ;w ; i am not bad my class is just bad because thats you!!! Not the class and second based on medic class? Its almost not beatable in a mid distance fight because of its fire rate and mid distance i mean 10 to 15 feet not 3 feet distance. okay well lets not talk about weapon distance and based on just medic class it self they can heal infinity maybe thats why they are op "well well supports have infinite ammo. Can they camp a position for half of the round ? Do med stuff drop when we kill players? Hahaha no they don't "well we can throw grenades and use shot guns ;w to kill medics that are camping while child a good medic won't stay in one place and they will literly be behind smock or is already out of that place to find anther place to camp and kill and repeat.

i literally can not follow a single thought of yours from start to finish you do not make sense in what you are saying.
    all i got from your "comment" was i do good with medic therefore everyone else is wrongand to top it all off you have about 24h in the class and claim to be an expert apparently?  i stand with my point if the entire selling point of a class is one gadget and nothing else your class design is flawed to the core

You should read and second so... i am talking to this anther person and i he said "oh other guns can beat medic class easily" and i said something based on that how is that get to do with anything about you understanding? Did you even think about reading?
  • DaManiac72
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP, why even bother to make such as post? Are you trolling or something?
  • 4Primeval
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its sad how medics are the ones who charge into the objectives rather than assaults... isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Oh yeah! i forgot! DICE nerfed all the assault weapons turning the class into wussies
  • bran1986
    5794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    4Primeval wrote: »
    Its sad how medics are the ones who charge into the objectives rather than assaults... isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Oh yeah! i forgot! DICE nerfed all the assault weapons turning the class into wussies

That is something I have asked for a long time and it is the biggest issue with the class. Medic has to function as both the default assault class but that isn't all that conducive to being a good medic. Sure I can ignore my teammates and use all my smokes to flank and kill enemies but when it comes to throwing smokes and reviving like a medic should it puts you in a position where you don't have a weapon to take care of the majority big threats.

You can use the bolt action carbines but even they are on the bottom of rsnged weapons in this game. Sure they can go toe to toe with scout bolt actions but you lose to all semi autos and that includes a freaking pistol carbine.
  • Mensrea831
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well...this is a first.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    krliathbirdeate said:

bran1986 wrote: »

They are but people are quite bad at the game.

You can never beat a medic in a close up battle and most of the time you won't fight as medic for people far away and i even if i do get hit from far away i can heal less than 4 second

"Close this thread" = bad medic main thinks his classs is not good enough and post threads like oh "give medics good weapens" when they are just bad at the game

Shotguns, m1907, FG42, Ke7, Volk 1-5 can't beat a medic up close? I want whatever you are smoking, hell the PO8 and dmrs can out dps most smgs in this game.

Yes shot gun? I can kill a shot gun from out side his range and second if your that close with a medic that means that's your problem and third if your comparing medics weapen and saying this weapen can't beat other weapens than try doing better?

People can't agree and they just say close thread even tho this person has a point and some people even agree and they are to scared to face the fact that medics are not a weak class and they are just bad haha xD i mosly get 40 kills with a medic and second if your playing the medic gun that has really good hip fire with a open filed map and your saying you lost to any of those weapens you told me than i have nothing to tell you.

if your saying you lost to a distance fight because you were firing the weapen from a mid distance fight and your aim was bad or you shoot late than the other person or you didn't use your smock than sure medics are bad in the GAME.

Oh ya did you know even shot gun needed a nurf but people like you were like saying "oh they are too weak TT shot gun can't be beat with other gun with distance ;w ; (when they can) and the thread never get in to a conversation. Of course a shot gun with close mid distance range weapon will win when facing a it mid range medic gun that is with a bad medic with 5 feet distance away from the person using the gun, the shot gun is made for that reason!!!!

ya is this even argument????? Of course base on how you use any weapon its good you just have to know how to use them and any of the weapon that you told me are beatable so stop complaining about "oh other class gun they can beat me in some situation ;w ; i am not bad my class is just bad because thats you!!! Not the class and second based on medic class? Its almost not beatable in a mid distance fight because of its fire rate and mid distance i mean 10 to 15 feet not 3 feet distance. okay well lets not talk about weapon distance and based on just medic class it self they can heal infinity maybe thats why they are op "well well supports have infinite ammo. Can they camp a position for half of the round ? Do med stuff drop when we kill players? Hahaha no they don't "well we can throw grenades and use shot guns ;w to kill medics that are camping while child a good medic won't stay in one place and they will literly be behind smock or is already out of that place to find anther place to camp and kill and repeat.

i literally can not follow a single thought of yours from start to finish you do not make sense in what you are saying.
    all i got from your "comment" was i do good with medic therefore everyone else is wrongand to top it all off you have about 24h in the class and claim to be an expert apparently?  i stand with my point if the entire selling point of a class is one gadget and nothing else your class design is flawed to the core

You should read and second so... i am talking to this anther person and i he said "oh other guns can beat medic class easily" and i said something based on that how is that get to do with anything about you understanding? Did you even think about reading?

well firstly your grammar makes it hard to follow your thought.
    secondly all other class have now weapons that directly outperform or stand toe to toe with most SMGs even the fast RPM ones. that is not a believe that is a fact.
    thirdly medic does not really have weapons that can outperform or stand toe to toe with almost all other weapons period.
    and lastly i question your cridentials since i have 17x the medic playtime you have and still stand with my point that the class is underutilized and stuck in an awkward balance-position which i wish DICE would finally remedy
  • oldmandown65
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 27
    Dude, don’t harass his grammar until you check yours.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

i did not intend to harass his grammar i only stated i have trouble understanding his point.
    "ya is this even argument????? Of course base on how you use any weapon its good you just have to know how to use them and any of the weapon that you told me are beatable so stop complaining about "oh other class gun they can beat me in some situation ;w ; i am not bad my class is just bad because thats you!!! Not the class and second based on medic class? Its almost not beatable in a mid distance fight because of its fire rate and mid distance i mean 10 to 15 feet not 3 feet distance. okay well lets not talk about weapon distance and based on just medic class it self they can heal infinity maybe thats why they are op "well well supports have infinite ammo. Can they camp a position for half of the round ? Do med stuff drop when we kill players? Hahaha no they don't "well we can throw grenades and use shot guns ;w to kill medics that are camping while child a good medic won't stay in one place and they will literly be behind smock or is already out of that place to find anther place to camp and kill and repeat."
    this is the main passage i refer to in terms of i cant really understand it.but since you apparently have no problem please go ahead and summarize it for me

• VOLBANKER
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

i did not intend to harass his grammar i only stated i have trouble understanding his point.
    "ya is this even argument????? Of course base on how you use any weapon its good you just have to know how to use them and any of the weapon that you told me are beatable so stop complaining about "oh other class gun they can beat me in some situation ;w ; i am not bad my class is just bad because thats you!!! Not the class and second based on medic class? Its almost not beatable in a mid distance fight because of its fire rate and mid distance i mean 10 to 15 feet not 3 feet distance. okay well lets not talk about weapon distance and based on just medic class it self they can heal infinity maybe thats why they are op "well well supports have infinite ammo. Can they camp a position for half of the round ? Do med stuff drop when we kill players? Hahaha no they don't "well we can throw grenades and use shot guns ;w to kill medics that are camping while child a good medic won't stay in one place and they will literly be behind smock or is already out of that place to find anther place to camp and kill and repeat."
    this is the main passage i refer to in terms of i cant really understand it.but since you apparently have no problem please go ahead and summarize it for me

Come on man, it may be a bit of a chaotic rant (!) however I understand most of it...I'm guessing most people do
  • KPNuts74
    503 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You are insane.  Medic class sucks. Period.  The only time my k/d ratio ever goes down is when I play medic.
    My highest KD is with Medic (unlimited self healing)
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    like i mentioned before, recons have no chances against medics. Basically i need to do 3 hits with bolt action. And at close range even when i do one hit and 3-4 magnum bullets?
  • SnoopTrooper187
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Medic weapons SUCK and I hate. Nerfed or not Nerfed feels like your shooting Nerf Balls out the damn guns.
  • SnoopTrooper187
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I agree. The solution would be to give our OP weapons to the assault class as their weaponry is severely underpowered. Medics would then be given the horribly underpowered assault weapons so that we have to learn how to be a skilled player.

Can you imagine if dice actually did this ? This forum would become riot ground.

Give me Assault weapons all day as a Medic. I think the opposite. Medic guns are crap
  • VincentNZ
    3426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    like i mentioned before, recons have no chances against medics. Basically i need to do 3 hits with bolt action. And at close range even when i do one hit and 3-4 magnum bullets?

If you lose against medics you are playing recon the wrong way. If you use BAs you should be able to choose your engagements and fight at ranges where they will never hit you. You should be in cover as well. You also have the ability to OHK anyone, plus, hitting two successive shots at maximum rate of fire will not be healable. If you have trouble with hitting the head or hitting in general you should use the SLRs of the recon, which are more forgiving and usable at closer ranges. If this is still not sufficient you should take the next step and switch to another class.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:

If you lose against medics you are playing recon the wrong way. If you use BAs you should be able to choose your engagements and fight at ranges where they will never hit you. You should be in cover as well. You also have the ability to OHK anyone, plus, hitting two successive shots at maximum rate of fire will not be healable. If you have trouble with hitting the head or hitting in general you should use the SLRs of the recon, which are more forgiving and usable at closer ranges. If this is still not sufficient you should take the next step and switch to another class.
    Yeah, and yet ur wrong. It needs 3 shots when he has fully healed while combat. Please don't judge how i play cause ive been playing recon since bf3.
  • VincentNZ
    3426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:

Yeah, and yet ur wrong. It needs 3 shots when he has fully healed while combat. Please don't judge how i play cause ive been playing recon since bf3.

Yeah I looked at your stats, and they tell me that you are above average with the BAs. If you complain about the SMGs it can only be when they caught you off-guard, or when you were too close to the enemy. You are in their niche, this is like me saying that I have no chance against recons with my Sten at 100m. You have a chance against medics at close range, but that relies totally on the ability to do headshots.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    VincentNZ said:
    VincentNZ said:

Yeah I looked at your stats, and they tell me that you are above average with the BAs. If you complain about the SMGs it can only be when they caught you off-guard, or when you were too close to the enemy. You are in their niche, this is like me saying that I have no chance against recons with my Sten at 100m. You have a chance against medics at close range, but that relies totally on the ability to do headshots.
    Yeah, keep comparing stats and keep proning, bye.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    VincentNZ said:

Man_ILoveFishing said:

You ever heard about HeadShot Mr Sniper Elite ?
  • bran1986
    5794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

PO8 Carbine.....
  • SillySinStorm
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »

Haha! :) Best response I've read for quite some time, @SillySinStorm !

;)