Weekly BF

Give Chinese their own dedicated server OR do something about hacking cause I've had it!

Amber_Sucker
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
==Note to Dice / EA==
As a stupid customer who paid premier membership for reasons I don't know.
The cheating issue is something you guys outta do something about and quickly.
The other day, I told this guy whom I was sure was cheating that I was reporting him.
And the obvious response was.... "Oh. Please report me!.. "
Although I did report the douchbag, frankly, I didn't expect anything from you guys anyways.
None of the 100+ reported users by me had been banned not to mention given any feedback of any kind.
You can call me loyal or you can call me plain stupid making time each and every lousy evening just to complete the damn weekly challenges.
I don't want to pay you guys my hard earned money just to get harassed and humiliated by suckers who go on using them widely spread wall hacks aimbots and I don;t know what else kinda **** hacks that are so easily to get out there.
I mean just give the normal guys a sense of security. Is that so freakin hard to ask?
Believe it or not. I know my yearly 100 bucks may not sound much to you. But I am not going to go near any of you EA games period if something isn't done right.
It's about thime you guys cracked down on these guys dontcha think?
Do something about this issue, now that you solved that invisible soldier issue.

Comments

• STOPchris
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, whatever their marketing strategy on the next game, please remember this and DO NOT BUY THEIR NEXT GAME!
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »
    Yeah, whatever their marketing strategy on the next game, please remember this and DO NOT BUY THEIR NEXT GAME!

Forget the next game idea... sort out BF V first. Address the rampant cheating issue here first and restore some faith amongst the followers.

I think it could be rather interesting in they snuck in EAC sometime. Might not eradicate them all but just imagine the surprise and tears from so many of these obvious cheats going around at the minute. They are all saying there is no anticheat in BF V and that's why they do it! So Dice... bring back a working, proven ac and clean it up.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6889 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 28
    Every culture is different. Unless you're from another culture and now you're exposed to Western culture you cannot truly understand that people accross cultures think differently. The Chinese don't think cheating in video games is actually cheating. They think it's 'superpowers'. I'm not Chinese I just heard or read this somewhere can't remember where.

They even market these cheats not as cheats but as 'superpowers'.

It's no excuse ofcourse. Just trying to explain why there are so many Chinese hackers as opposed to other countries.

It's very annoying but most Chinese hackers are probably not aware this behaviour is viewed negatively in the west while a western a hacker cheats knowing full well he is a cheater.
  • l4chy
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they're quite happy to sacrifice all the players they currently have or had, if it means keeping access to the huge Chin market..... do the math. They could region lock it but the chinese cheaters don't want to play against themselves, too many cheats lol, and they would throw a big tanty and dice ea don't want to do anything to close down a cash stream that size. Just stop playing or join em simple.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6889 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV is on the ban list in China. All BFV Chinese players player over vpn. Imagine I f the Chinese government ever unbanned Battlefield. We'd get a huge influx of new hackers.
  • l4chy
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep thats true... when pubg conducted their massive purge , 1 million , 10 million? or more can't remember, but 98% were chinese . just because it's on the ban list doesn't mean there's not a huge number of chinese playing and ea know this.....why do you think they're sooo lenient on cheaters?
    They've been coming into the oceanic servers for years now... they're not hard to spot. Huge pings, always with china great or china power in their sigs....always cheating. lol . But of course, head meet sand....
  • zenn_nme
    814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Don't forget it's also the summer holidays; so lots of weekend warriors with extra comfy gaming chairs come out and play... :|
  • STOPchris
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »

Forget the next game idea... sort out BF V first. Address the rampant cheating issue here first and restore some faith amongst the followers.

I think it could be rather interesting in they snuck in EAC sometime. Might not eradicate them all but just imagine the surprise and tears from so many of these obvious cheats going around at the minute. They are all saying there is no anticheat in BF V and that's why they do it! So Dice... bring back a working, proven ac and clean it up.
    My point is that it is too late for EA to fix or change anything. The only direction consumers should go now, is to stop giving them money. Hopefully, they go out of business and any talent heads to better companies. 
  • SirBobdk
    4141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 28
    Last BF for me if they continue with fairfight and the report system. Its a joke and lack of respect.
    Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • DigitalHype
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Every culture is different. Unless you're from another culture and now you're exposed to Western culture you cannot truly understand that people accross cultures think differently. The Chinese don't think cheating in video games is actually cheating. They think it's 'superpowers'. I'm not Chinese I just heard or read this somewhere can't remember where.

They even market these cheats not as cheats but as 'superpowers'.

It's no excuse ofcourse. Just trying to explain why there are so many Chinese hackers as opposed to other countries.

It's very annoying but most Chinese hackers are probably not aware this behaviour is viewed negatively in the west while a western a hacker cheats knowing full well he is a cheater.
    I've seen multiple Asian-region players (not sure if they were Chinese or not) tell me the reason they were playing on NA servers is due to the cheating problem in their region. Clearly at least some of them are aware that it is "cheating". While I do agree that culture can play a factor, I don't believe that these most of these Chinese people are really that delusional.
This discussion has been closed.