How can we REFUND ?? BF5 is ruined by HACKER, my right is violated.

oooJMooo
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 28
There are too many hackers in ASIA server, if I play 5 rounds, 4 rounds of them will be ruined by hacker.
I didn't get the normal game service I should have after paid for the game.
and DICE also didn't actively try to resolve the HACKER problem ( because it has been last for so loooooooong ).
Thus, they hadn't fulfillment their obligation after take our money.
So, how can we get my money back.

PS: shame that DICE let the HACKER problem remain unresolved, this is not professional.
[edited to conform to forum rules]

Comments

• Zviko0
    1621 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 28
    oooJMooo wrote: »
    [removed].

This wasn't necessary.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Shesh that last comment was so unnecessary
  • ragnarok013
    3057 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    oooJMooo said:
    There are too many hackers in ASIA server, if I play 5 rounds, 4 rounds of them will be ruined by hacker.
    I didn't get the normal game service I should have after paid for the game.
    and DICE also didn't actively try to resolve the HACKER problem ( because it has been last for so loooooooong ).
    Thus, they hadn't fulfillment their obligation after take our money.
    So, how can we get my money back.

PS: shame that DICE let the HACKER problem remain unresolved, this is not professional.
    [edited to conform to forum rules]

oooJMooo the other poster was right, the last part of your post was not called for and a violation of the forum rules so I've removed it. Regarding your question about refunds read the following link to see if you are eligible for the Origin Great Game Guarantee: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/IMPORTANT-Great-Game-Guarantee/td-p/1418236

• l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OMG there's a great game....what's it called?
  • PvtJohnTowle
    902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    l4chy wrote: »
    OMG there's a great game....what's it called?

It’s only great after they fix everything that’s wrong with it

This discussion has been closed.