many hacker DICE what are you doing? where anti cheat ?

MachineGunSuho
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 29
so many hacker ... DICE, EA   What the hell are you doing? Will not you do anything? 

It's irresponsible. BF5 now It's serious.  many many hacker 

EA.DICE where Anti - cheat? 

i paid for the BF5

now what the hell every day hacker many

I can not play games. too many hacker 

I will not buy your EA,DICE game 

EA.DICE You are irresponsible.

Why do not you do anything
Now the situation is serious.
Asian servers have so many hackers . really
I watch the hackers every time

Post edited by MachineGunSuho on

Comments

• TyroneLoyd
    1340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Who knows.
    I gave up asking that question awhile back.
  • l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    me too!
  • BlueSunsMerc
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Currently every single breakthrough server has a cheater on pc. They dont care all i can say is im not buying another Battlefield game or a game by ea and dice again and im going steer everyone else away from it too. You fooled me with this game but after seeing the train wreck that this game has been and what happened to one its obvious they dont care about the game or the community.

I used to always be excited for a BF game but hell not even a year after release and its already dead/dieing. Theyll just monetize this one as much as they can then crap out another game that will be rife with cheaters. Ive played f2p games that dont have nearly as many cheaters as this one does. 
  • Parkschein77
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They don´t care. Now it´s your turn to not care about products from this company in the future.

Just don´t buy and play their games.
  • pajsner
    65 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA has never kept it secret that this game was released without anti-cheat, and it should all know where that can lead to when you paid for the game. And EA knows exactly what they are doing, as long as they are selling everything is ok. For that day the cheating becomes such a serious problem that it beats the profits, then they will pay for something other than the abusive controller called Fairfight.
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hacker problem is really bad also in European servers, the situation got worse lately, there are players with obvious hacks every day lately. I hope this will be solved fast. 
  • SirBobdk
    4013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It may be the game that get many PC players to stop playing BF and not buy the next BF. I'm one of them if nothing happens.
    I haven't played much in the last month and won't in the future unless there are significant AC improvements.
    It makes no difference if they fix all bugs and make 50 maps.
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Community servers can save the situation with the hackers, but the first version does not even have a ban function, only kick if the info they gave us is correct. 
  • JabJab
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hackerfield
  • MachineGunSuho
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Irresponsible EA, DICE 

• BlueSunsMerc
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jaskaman said:
    Community servers can save the situation with the hackers, but the first version does not even have a ban function, only kick if the info they gave us is correct. 
    Yea Idk why they changed it so much bf4 had hackers sure but since 90% of the servers id play on were community ran by clans and what not you never had to worry cause they would get kicked generally before the round was over. Now ive heard people call badmin alot but if you play on the right servers you dont have to worry about that as most of the bigger ones don't want to get that reputation. There are also some maps where it wouldn't hurt my feelings if planes were banned since they are op and can rack up a lot of kills. Not to mention the toxicity drops a lot too. At the end of the day i would rather deal with a few power hungry badmins than dealing with hackers anyday of the week.
  • MrOC7
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    so many hacker ... DICE, EA   What the hell are you doing? Will not you do anything? 

It's irresponsible. BF5 now It's serious.  many many hacker 

EA.DICE where Anti - cheat? 

i paid for the BF5

now what the hell every day hacker many

I can not play games. too many hacker 

I will not buy your EA,DICE game 

EA.DICE You are irresponsible.

I am surprised this post hasnt been closed yet..but it will soon
    I think the best way to let Dice know how you are feeling is simply avoid playing bfv.
    If everyone took this stance something will be done.
    Play one of the older bf titles , you will have a ball.
  • CaptHotah
    1068 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday i spent half a day spectating and reporting hackers. It never been so bad.
  • MastemaUpier
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Voted this UP! Hackers are getting bolder and bolder every day. They laugh in your face when they get confronted with their actions. I’ve recorded people hacking and reported this on this forum and in-game. The only thing which happened was I got a warning (although the hacks were obvious!). This game is dying from all the hackers. So many clans are leaving the game to play other games. And on top of that, there won’t even be decent private servers which can actually save the game! Admins are needed badly and we (the community) can provide them if you provide decent private servers!
  • IIPrest0nII
    1778 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Here is an official statement regarding Anti-cheat:https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/179806/discussion-our-anti-cheat-approach-to-battlefield-v#latest

As we are not part of the anti-cheat team, we're not at liberty to discuss the processes or details of cheat detection or the results of any reports. You can still report cheaters by following steps in this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.