The PAIN of my Heart.

Cornographer
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why am I constantly in a team that is in the minority?
Why players do not transfer from team to team for balancing?
What do you think (question to developers) what are the chances of teams with a composition of 20 to 32? Who will win? And do players have a desire to resist (meaning in the game (defend a point or attack))?
And yes, how do you like the idea of limiting the number of snipers?
Tired of half the team sitting in the bushes or in the corners, who fight then?

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Frostbite doesn't know math
  • VOLBANKER
    1435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A lot indicates the developers don't either!
  • SirBobdk
    4754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    A lot indicates the developers don't either!
    I think the devs know a lot of things, unfortunately making games are not one of them.
  • Amgtree
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol just leave the server when the game is unbalanced

no point helping random people who can't even play the game properly 
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If it is unbalanced, players on the minority team tend to leave. As suggested here. Autobalance should be there, and it should kick in when the unbalance affect ticket difference.