Al Sandan in breakthrough mode

JamieCurnock
557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Anyone know if the new Al Sandan map will be available in breakthrough mode once it's (eventually) released?

I know it will support conquest but no info either way that I can find about breakthrough.

Comments

• JamieCurnock
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cool, yeah dice are crap etc.

Do you know if its going to be playable as breakthrough or not?
  • ElliotLH
    8168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 23
    Cool, yeah dice are crap etc.

Do you know if its going to be playable as breakthrough or not?
    Been trying to find out for quite a while now but haven't been able to find anything concrete. I tried tagging Braddock and PartWelsh (as did a few others others) on a Reddit post they were active in at the time but they didn't provide a response to those questions.

I'm working on a no news is good news principal until we hear more.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    517 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure i've seen/heard somewhere that it will support Breakthrough. Maybe a Westie(sorry) video.
  • JamieCurnock
    edited July 23
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Been trying to find out for quite a while now but haven't been able to find anything concrete. I tried tagging Braddock and PartWelsh (as did a few others others) on a Reddit post they were active in at the time but they didn't provide a response to those questions.

I'm working on a no news is good news principal until we hear more.

Ah ok, nice one.

I imagine it will be, just nothing concrete so far it seems.

Why are dice so bad at the basics though!? Just list the game modes it is/will be playable on. It's surely not hard to give that level of info.
  • JamieCurnock
    just saw an update on Reddit about this, breakthrough won't be included whenever Al Sandan does eventually release, they are "working on it" apparently, we know what that means tho.......soldier dragging anyone?

Can't believe they are screwing over breakthrough maps again like they screwed bf1 operation maps.

• BaronVonGoon
    6730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 29
    just saw an update on Reddit about this, breakthrough won't be included whenever Al Sandan does eventually release, they are "working on it" apparently, we know what that means tho.......soldier dragging anyone?

Can't believe they are screwing over breakthrough maps again like they screwed bf1 operation maps.

Lmao

How is it possible Dice managed 25 total maps 8 months into BF4s lifecycle while now we're still at 10, 11? They can't even get 1 map right without screwing it up with a game breaking bug.
  • ElliotLH
    8168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Well that's a disappointment.
  • JamieCurnock

Lmao

How is it possible Dice managed 25 total maps 8 months into BF4s lifecycle while now we're still at 10, 11? They can't even get 1 map right without screwing it up with a game breaking bug.

I know, it's kind of unbelievable. That 'live service' is really paying off hey!
  • OrionPherrit
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 30
    I only got to play All Sundered a couple times before it was yanked. Sheesh, they’ve had how many years experience at this? I’ll reiterate my earlier suggestion: if level design is soooo difficult, then why don’t they just transplant the BF4/1 desert maps here? Heck, I’ll even take Tatooine from Battleaffront at this point, pathetic…

i4fvyeoxdyxc4pdwxaob.jpg

• l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The talent has left the building.

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone know if the new Al Sandan map will be available in breakthrough mode once it's (eventually) released?

I know it will support conquest but no info either way that I can find about breakthrough.
    Well end of summer RSP will let you have all game modes.  Maybe some maps wont be made for some modes but who knows.
  • JamieCurnock
    edited July 30
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »

Well end of summer RSP will let you have all game modes.  Maybe some maps wont be made for some modes but who knows.

That's the worry. Dice did exactly that with Bf1. Under half the paid for dlc was available in operations mode, the only way to experience it all was through conquest. From memory it was like 6 maps for operations out of 16 dlc maps. I may have that slightly wrong but it was certainly something similar.

Great if you love conquest, not so great if you don't.