Please please bring back duos guys ..please

2»

Comments

• LEXXZAN
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PartWelsh said:
    The current reason for us not doing it is that we're still trying to nail down this DX12 Bug on PC. It's causing stability issues that we're not happy with.

Once we get that fixed, we are open to the idea of bringing Firestorm Duo's back on certain Weekends through Tides of War and then depending on how we see people react to it, and depending on how we see this affecting queue times in Squad and Solo, we'll see about keeping it in a more regular rotation on weekends.

To set fair expectations, there's presently no plans to bring it back as a permanent addition to Firestorm.

Hahah, just full of bs again. You guys made a big voting poll last time about having duo's on Firestorm and you guys still removed it after 2 weeks for no good reason at all. 

• Ceph777
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please DON'T bring back DUO's.
  • Vanticate
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well guess I’ll save space on my hdd then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this game. Duo FS was honestly the single reason to buy it.
  • ChickenTheTank
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vanticate wrote: »
    Well guess I’ll save space on my hdd then. **** this game. Duo FS was honestly the single reason to buy it.

I don't only like BR's, and I've been playing BF since it launched with 1942 way back when.

That being said, duos was 100% the best mode in BF5, and DICE's refusal to put it back and test its matchmaking times with the new protocols is just another notch showing that managers at DICE are currently poor decision makers.
  • TheFieryHotSauce
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well guess I’ll save space on my hdd then. **** this game. Duo FS was honestly the single reason to buy it.

I don't only like BR's, and I've been playing BF since it launched with 1942 way back when.

That being said, duos was 100% the best mode in BF5, and DICE's refusal to put it back and test its matchmaking times with the new protocols is just another notch showing that managers at DICE are currently poor decision makers.
    They can't fill up Solo and Squad games so what makes you think Duos will magically fill up? They need to swap squads out for duos and just alternate between them. 
  • ChickenTheTank
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ChickenTheTank said:

They can't fill up Solo and Squad games so what makes you think Duos will magically fill up? They need to swap squads out for duos and just alternate between them. 

You mean they should rotate their rotational playlist? That's a novel concept huh?
  • TheFieryHotSauce
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You mean they should rotate their rotational playlist? That's a novel concept huh?

Apparently, for DICE it sort of is :neutral:
  • stinkypigeon90
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why don't you just do another Poll to see if you should bring DUO back?

I don't get it, why is it so hard for you to listen to the community? Aren't your sales teaching you anything?
  • AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PartWelsh said:
    The current reason for us not doing it is that we're still trying to nail down this DX12 Bug on PC. It's causing stability issues that we're not happy with.

Once we get that fixed, we are open to the idea of bringing Firestorm Duo's back on certain Weekends through Tides of War and then depending on how we see people react to it, and depending on how we see this affecting queue times in Squad and Solo, we'll see about keeping it in a more regular rotation on weekends.

To set fair expectations, there's presently no plans to bring it back as a permanent addition to Firestorm.

So why not put it back on console then?