This game is dying a very slow death and DICE / EA don't seem to care

13»

Comments

• l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wow the c word used multiple times and thread not locked....lol....I fully agree with the comments made here... game is dead to me now. I'm still making the most of my financial investment by jumping in here every now and then and kicking this game in the head as it fully deserves.
  • 5hadyBrady
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 27
    l4chy said:
    wow the c word used multiple times and thread not locked....lol....I fully agree with the comments made here... game is dead to me now. I'm still making the most of my financial investment by jumping in here every now and then and kicking this game in the head as it fully deserves.
    Electronic Arts suggests you do so. They want users to create forum accounts and give feedback. So, don't listen to the people who say "if you don't like it, don't play"etc. They don't even know EA are directing players to sign up here and give that sort of feedback. EA wants the games to succeed, contrary to popular belief. The more data they have, the better. I think they need to start looking for new talent imo. I'm not convinced the developers they have on staff now are competent enough to manage the task at hand.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12822 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Brief reminder to you all here.

Lets steer this discussion away from discussing moderation ( thread locks and such ) as this is a violation of the rules and will incur infractions as a consequence.

Here are the rules : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines
  • Jeffmaxs6
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It was fun for a week, but I had enough.  My guns seem useless and a lot of players seem to have pin point accuracy killing me in 2 sec. BFV is making playing any BF4 map look a whole lot better. In fact I miss the BF4 maps. At least I feel like I'm playing and doing something vs getting mowed down with out any chance.

• l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    upvoted LOL for very nice restraint , thank you!
  • l4chy
    But! Dice Beijings heavy handed censorship seems to be failing....maybe time to introduce some re-education camps....I mean why stop now.
  • timebanditbfv
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ea/dice seriously need to stop making games now cos they have totally messed up BIGTIME on this one. fix the game first before bringing out inferior maps just to keep the clients happy. 
  • MachineGunSuho
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hackers Field 5 

really so many hacker

But irresponsible companies EA,DICE

They do not care.

Be shameful. EA , DICE
  • Mr_Pettsson
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RIP BF played since bf2 never will i buy a EA made game again.

• -Antares65z
    1633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We can only hope that EA has learned it's lesson with SWBF2 and BF5 failures. Maybe BF6 will shine in 2020.  If SWBF3 turns out to be a dud, then I won't be holding my breath about BF6. 
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hackers Field 5 

really so many hacker

But irresponsible companies EA,DICE

They do not care.

Be shameful. EA , DICE
    Shh, we're not allowed to talk about cheaters. EA likes to think if we can't talk about it then the problem dosen't exist. Everyone should let their wallet do the talking in future then they will realise how much of a problem it is.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12822 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @B0ng0_Banger
    Perhaps you missed my last,  But in case you weren't aware...

Brief reminder to you all here.

Lets steer this discussion away from discussing moderation ( thread locks and such ) as this is a violation of the rules and will incur infractions as a consequence.

Here are the rules : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines
    Cheers.
  • TiramisuXX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    we asked to fix the bug, and they said "we are working on it."
    we asked to do something about cheater/hacker and they also said "we are working on it"
    what they actually doing right now??? nothing!!! except adding more microtransaction shi....Stuffs
  • l4chy
    what're they actually doing right now?     working on the skins people seem to enjoy so much.