TTK and TTD is setup like trash!

SnoopTrooper187
68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
After playing hundreds and hundreds of hours my conclusion is the worst part of this game and ruins alot of fun is the
Time to die takes like one shot and you have hardly any reaction time from dying. So seems like you die alot especially first starting out. I still die alot cause i cant see on this game.

Time to kill takes forever. You have to shoot someone to many times to bring down where on the other hand getting shot takes nothing.
Most frustrating part of BFV.
If your new to BF id say unless your good your going to give up on this game to quickly due to dying so easy and for some reason it is hard to see enemy. Maybe i just need glasses. soon

BF1 TTK and TTD is pretty good and not so frustrating. More believable
Just my 2 cents
thanks
Snoop

Comments

• chinook240
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ^^^^Agree^^^^^
  • 1WarPig1
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Absolutely! This is the one thing that makes me exit the game and do something else after 20 minutes of just getting started. It’s sucked from the first day it came out and still bad.
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agree. The TTK does not track with the TTD at all
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah TTD/TTK disparity has been a prominent issue of mine since the release. 
    It is more evident when I encounter people with sub 25 ping. You basically die before you can properly see their attack animation. And you'll unload a clip and then they'll kill you in 1 frame.
    Very frustrating.
  • Matty101yttam
    1155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got a feeling there's some strange player prediction going on, i've had 1 frame deaths the instant i've stepped around a corner from a non-moving prone mg.
    The only way that can happen that i know is if the game is putting me further ahead of where i am on his screen and he had extra firing time.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 29
    It's the lag compensation. Whoever was in charge of BF1's netcode I think it was @mischkag I don't think works for Dice anymore. Lag compensation has degraded considerably. It feels like everyone is behind everyone in milliseconds more than they were in BF1. This is why enemies teleport into view sometimes.
  • Matty101yttam
    1155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Feel like the teleporting players problem is 2 fold, sure there's the network side, but there's also player occlusion which happens when ppl are behind objects. The game doesn't render them until they become visible, the problem with that is to stop people "popping" in they make them "grow" in, i've seen it a couple of times from running around a corner too quick, this system works well if they are at a distance since it makes it seem like they are running towards you but if it's close range and sudden then it simply delays the pop in time further so that it's effects are more extreme(so instead of having half a player appear as you round a corner there is nothing until your committed and clear and then pop-*dead*).
  • TUN_elcappo
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is more evident when I encounter people with sub 25 ping. You basically die before you can properly see their attack animation. And you'll unload a clip and then they'll kill you in 1 frame.
    Very frustrating.
    Funny thing is that I have sub 25 ping, and whenever I encounter someone with higher ping (50-60+) it feels like I'm getting 1-shot every time... So it goes both ways.
  • G-Gnu
    1462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Very frustrating.
    Funny thing is that I have sub 25 ping, and whenever I encounter someone with higher ping (50-60+) it feels like I'm getting 1-shot every time... So it goes both ways.
    Yes it does , but it too freaking common in this game. It is a FPS game it needs to be on par with the TTK / TTK.
    Maybe if they dropped a lot of the pointless eye candy thing would work a bit better both performance vise and visually. 
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's awful. I can't even play this game anymore.Tried the new map and alt + f4 after 1 minute.
  • l4chy
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Less people playing means they've shut down servers so people have to join servers further away.....they adjust the lag compensation so those players can still play on the further away servers... people with a better ping cop it up the     , and constantly die behind cover to high pingers, empty entire clips into high ping player models who are actually nowhere near where the high ping player actually is. It's really, really bad now because with the small player base spread over a wide area ... expect this to be normal from here on.
  • BulletOverdose
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    again after patch i die of any weapon with 1 or max 2 hits gj dice realy gj but i need the 4 or 5 hits whatever its is, same weapon kills me instand
  • CSO7777
    1379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 3
    The TTD issue and the missing sounds (footsteps, vehicles etct) are the most annoying things when playing BFV. They both make you feel 'cheated upon' by the game.

If they could fix these, the game would be much more fun and much less frustrating.