Trouble with VO IP

TheChristian1221
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hello everyone, i'm having trouble with the voip of battlefield 5 due people can hear me but i can't hear them. I search in the battlefield forum and other people have the same problem and i tried to look the PROFSAVE_profile to see everything is correctly and i've seen all is correctly. So at this point I'm thinking this is a bug on the game and they are trying to fix it and if some one had this problem and solved and can i help me i will appreciate. Thank all of you that try to help the community. Sorry if you found some mistakes in the text. 

Comments

• spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This sounds like you don't have the right default communication device selected in Windows. Right click the speaker icon in the notification area and select sounds. In the playback tab right click on the device that you are using for sound and set it as the default communication device.
  • TheChristian1221
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I looked this option and even the devices preferences and volume and i saw everythings was correctly and i can hear the game correctly. In addition I opened the documents folder of the profile and I checked if the output volume was correct and it is. Also if someone talk in the game the volume of the effects is reduced, and I tried with discord closed too if it could have interference
  • CrashCA
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In the Origin client there are VOIP settings, a bit hard to find (last tab on right in settings)
    believe these affect in game
  • TheChristian1221
    As well I tried to change the VOIP of origin and all was allright but this option no matters because is to talk with someone as a call. For de game sound I use a headsets connected to the jack 3.5 with no software installed,the realtek driver it's updated and  I tried to disabled all the input and output devices leaving only the ones I use. Just in case someone asks I have the gpu drivers updated too so I have no idea what could be the problem.
  • spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did you verify that your speakers (Realtek Audio) were both default playback AND default communication device in Windows. If your default communication device is not set to your Realtek Audio you won't be able to hear people using VOIP in game.
  • TheChristian1221
    Thanks for all the help, I solved changing one parameter on the document folder called PRO_SAVEprofile and changing the AudioQuality to 1 because I touched and I put it to 4 searching information about this problem and magically it worked perfectly. So for now I know I must not change the parameters but before didn't work so it's  rare but I am happy that it works.