The Pacific Theater: Expectations should be VERY low

13»

Comments

• Ss4gogeta0
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    l4chy said:
    Kiddies...LOL, most of the players from then would be older than you, going by ur post ... here down under this dumpster fire keeping us warm during winter.
    Considering im pushing fairly close to 30, doubt it, but keep telling yourself that.

meanwhile im just going to post my veteran status medals. 

• filthmcnasty
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

BURGERKRIEG said:
    Well isn’t it scheduled to drop around the same time as the new COD Modern Warfare?

From the details released yesterday COD is making a play for BF players by getting rid of hit scan, adding projectile based weapons, recoil and adding larger player counts, maps and vehicles. It’s going to turn heads that would never ever usually consider COD.

Unless that new content is something special the player base is bound to take a hit it may never be able to recover from.

On twitter Jackfrags mentioned about 100 player servers for COD.  Not sure for actual basic game modes or some lame battle royale.  If its for battle royale then forget it.  Also they got that tiny gun game of 3vs3 or was it 4vs4.  No kill streaks or perks.  Just basic gun fights with quick changing weapons.

GRAW2ROBZ as a Battlefield player that got my attention, but the last time that COD had derivable vehicles and large maps was COD World at War so it makes me wonder how much demand from their current player base for this mode there will be. I wonder if COD is trying to win back the players who defected to BF1 during the Advanced Warfare exodus or are trying to capitalize on the steadfast BF4 player base.

And Treyarch got massive backlash for putting tanks in WaW, I remember that well. CoD3 is long forgotten but it was Treyarch's 1st CoD and played more like Battlefield, so I wasn't shocked to see they put tanks in WaW. But those forums were oozing with tanker hate. I loved using them 🎮
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ss4gogeta0 wrote: »
    BaronVonGoon said:

Shadeblast wrote: »
    Why are people like this? Like everything any of us made was perfect when we started it...

And I would guess some even poured more than 60 bucks into their hobbies that went wrong and ended in desaster.

Give them time. It will all come together.

Being pessimistic about anything or everything in life is just no good lifestyle and you should see a doctor, please.

BFV must be your first Battlefield game..

Im here to chime in, BF1942 was my first and I spent a large amount of my teens on BF Vietnam in the mid 2000s.

The pessimism is **** unbelievable and mostly comes from the BC/BF3/4 Kiddies. 

Its pathetic as **** and only highlights why gaming as a whole has become a dumpster fire in the last 12 or so years

Emotions won't change this game around man. Give it time? It doesn't have much time. Cod is coming along with battlefield next yr. Time is money. It doesn't have that much time. Time? This is not an early access marketed title. The core experience should have been ready at launch.

Give it time? Dude are you serious? Yure calling gamers pessimistic and what's wrong with gaming because they expect a playable product ? Really? Come on dude.

Take the good with the bad. Of the next battlefield delivers and live up to the experience, people will praise it like holy hell.
  • l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    haha, I was indicating your mental age going by your crying post. I'm 54 and started right at the beginning and played every BF that has been made. Played with real clans back when there was a real community and comp ladders, LOL. And you throwing your toys out of the cradle about people pointing out that this game is very broken in so many ways with no hope insight of fixes and now posting some badges, that really is kiddie time.  Oh and you look soooo tough btw, LOL.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    all assuming ppl will even be left after the new COD game is released. they literally have to release it and even if the state is just as bad as BFV at launch it will be way more successful by default.
    i wonder if EA will close DICE down afterwords or just shut down all BFV servers?
  • MAJWolfcookies
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They will reskin Mercury. The end. Any questions?