The armory is awful.

Minigun991
133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I love the selection of things I can spend my company coins on 8 months after launch.

Like this face paint. It’s great.

I’m happy time was put into this useful currency. It really balances it out for people who have to pull out their bank card if they want a uniform. Since all the ones for company coins were here at release, and pretty much everyone has them.

You did great DICE. Definitely what the community asked for.

Comments

• sabootheshaman
    1254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I concur. It’s an extension of the awful UI to boot.

I still haven’t really wanted to buy anything.

The face paints!!! Why oh why? Why didn’t they go with glasses, gloves and patches?
  • Fish7O2
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

The face paints!!! Why oh why? Why didn’t they go with glasses, gloves and patches?
    Probably because people lit their hair on fire, and ran around screaming, because there was a woman with a metal appendage in a trailer.

I too agree the whole Armory thing is done poorly, but yet,  it is also so far down on the list of things that I feel need fixing. 
  • sabootheshaman
    1254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As someone who some would label an SJW I don’t think that’s an excuse to deliver trash.
  • superteds
    1210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    another cheerful thread from minigun991
  • Mangrey
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The armory is trash .... alittle better then beta but still trash..... Thigs needs to be simple and easy. But then again there are more pressing problems to get fixed 
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    First of all someone needs to learn that you can use the whole width and height of the screen and that 5 clicks should be enough to reach anything the game has to offer.
  • zenn_nme
    850 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The should have all available items in the Armory, both for BFC and an high CC (rewarding people who actually play).
  • NuttysKunKs
    506 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I would’ve bought an eye patch for the price of a packet of crisps.
  • sabootheshaman
    @NuttysKunKs I would of built the cast of Hogan’s Heroes.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @NuttysKunKs I would of built the cast of Hogan’s Heroes.
    I saw NOTHINK!
  • Minigun991
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    superteds wrote: »
    another cheerful thread from minigun991

I was commending DICE on the great work.

I mean, have you seen the hunters uniform? I have sense November.

Then I seen it again, and again, and again. It’s one of three uniforms for company coins.

Really great.
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ^^^ My personal favorite is the "epic" baby poo face smear... I mean heck.. who ain't rushing to bust out their plastic?? IT"S EPIC BABY POO FACE SMEAR... EPIC!!!