I just want to say Thank You

Elephante33
316 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Thank you to all the Medics that popped smoke or made the dash to revive a stricken player, reminding everyone how a Medic should act

Thank you to all the Engineers that rebuilt stationary weapons so support could be given

Thank you to all the Recons who use their flares so we dont fight in the dark

Thank you to all the Assaults that rushed tanks with TNT

Thank you to all the players that repaired the Resupply station when my tank needed it so that I could continue to support

Thank you to all the Squad mates who realised that Reviving is EVERYONEs job

Thank you to all the Squad leaders who remembered to use all their command points, to the entire Squads benefit

Thank you to all the Engineers who tried to repair my tank as it slowely krept back to Resupply

Thank you to all the Recons that placed Beacons forwards or in the Flanks

Thank you to all the Medics who popped smoke for the Assaults and Medics to storm the fortifications

In essence, Thank you everyone who remember that this is a team game, and worked for the team <3

Comments

• Godmodegta
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're welcome, all those thing you listed, are way too win a game.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    You're welcome.

If I see a Tank repairing I even pop smoke around him so he doesn't get seen and have some cover to repair.
  • Elephante33
    316 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You're welcome.

If I see a Tank repairing I even pop smoke around him so he doesn't get seen and have some cover to repair.
    that is true MVP behaviour right there xD
  • Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good post! :)
  • Elephante33
    Legarhead said:
    Good post! :)
    mhm i felt like we needed a bit of wholesomeness on the forum from time to time xD
  • KMAsterisk
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're welcome.

Kudos to that, but I wonder if the tanker gets spooked thinking an assault may be approaching thru the smoke.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I do all of those except stationaries, still pretty clueless about where to find them, and tank repairs, too dangerous and mostly not worth the effort, which is sad because I repaired A LOT pre-BF1. I do rebuild vehicle resupply stations though.
  • Elephante33
    I do all of those except stationaries, still pretty clueless about where to find them, and tank repairs, too dangerous and mostly not worth the effort, which is sad because I repaired A LOT pre-BF1. I do rebuild vehicle resupply stations though.
    You can usually find them with the build tool equipped, but ONLY as Engineer
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do you mean the Support class, or specifically the Engineer combat role of the Support class? If it's the latter that would explain why I can't find them, because I always use the Machine Gunner role for the suppression spotting.
  • Godmodegta
    505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol i usually find my self, chasing down a tank too repair, while it flee away from the enemy's.
  • jroggs
    948 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good to see some positivity.

Ever since they "improved" TDM's maps, I've been playing a lot more Conquest. Whenever I run Support, if I see a friendly tank nearby, I jog over with my repair tool to give it a quick fix before moving on. And you know what? 90% of the time, that tanker takes the time to open the commo rose and drop me a "Thanks." Nice to be appreciated.

And if I can add one, thank you to the downed players who don't immediately skip revive and instead trust their teammates to win the fight and make a safe, meaningful revive.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I used tonLOVE MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS IN THE BF3 BLOG DAYS...
    MAN, TIME FLIES, I HAVENT PLAYED VIDEO GAMES IN SO LONG LOL, MIGHT BE A GOOD THING (SORRY FOR THE CAPS)
  • CostanzaStan
    220 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    and communication with mics. but i know that's way too much to ask unless playing with a clan lol
  • Elephante33
    Do you mean the Support class, or specifically the Engineer combat role of the Support class? If it's the latter that would explain why I can't find them, because I always use the Machine Gunner role for the suppression spotting.
    Normally if you have either the enigneer or machine gunner class equiped you shoud find them, they appear on the map like any other fortification, so you do have to go look for yourself, but for example if you see the usual crescent of sandbags to be built ont he minimap, but then another blob in the middle, its prob a MG or AT gun
  • Elephante33
    jroggs said:
    Good to see some positivity.

Ever since they "improved" TDM's maps, I've been playing a lot more Conquest. Whenever I run Support, if I see a friendly tank nearby, I jog over with my repair tool to give it a quick fix before moving on. And you know what? 90% of the time, that tanker takes the time to open the commo rose and drop me a "Thanks." Nice to be appreciated.

And if I can add one, thank you to the downed players who don't immediately skip revive and instead trust their teammates to win the fight and make a safe, meaningful revive.
    I hear that, it breaks my heart a little when I run up to someone as a medic, dodging bullets and popping smoke, only for the person to nuke themselves before I make it there even if i told them im coming :/
  • Elephante33
    and communication with mics. but i know that's way too much to ask unless playing with a clan lol
    yeah thats a bit iffy, though most meaningful coms can be done with your Spot key, should have added that to the list, uses the Q or A button xD