Why not make "server levels" to get rid of the cheaters making new accounts again and again?

bigdaddygonutz
193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
If ALL new accounts had to play 6 months on

Servers group 1

and then after 6 months they were allowed to also play on 

Servers group 2

Then all the people creating new accounts and cheating from day one would only play on Servers group 1 and probably get chaught and then Server group 2  would be free of this type of cheater (that constantly makes new cheater accounts)

Yes - I know people can start cheating at anytime (also on Servers group 2) but at least the people cheating from day one and constantly makes new cheater accounts are limited to Servers group 1.

Stupid idea? - maybe............but something needs to be done.

Comments

• DancesWthMice
    86 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the idea. Many will hop on and tell you why it is a bad idea, as folks love to argue on net forums.
  • DigitalHype
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    there aren't enough people playing the game, in any single region, to do this without destroying match making times.
  • Jinko_itx
    696 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I always thought they should now be a two tier sign-in, like you know how World of Warcraft uses the app so it proves who you are? if we had that, cheats would substantially go down 
  • l4chy
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All good ideas, they could also region lock certain areas known for intense cheating(we all know which one). I'm sure there's quite a few more things they could do, but they won't. They fully expect us to suffer in silence so they can keep encouraging what in their eyes is the biggest candy store region (we all know which one) to take up their easy to cheat in game. Yes I know it's on the ban list in this China (opps) but there's many playing from there and EA/Dicey want in badly. Why else would it be in the state it's in. Just region lock and set ping limits would make a huge difference. Oceanic has been invaded for years...now there's few playing here or Asia because of the cheating problem, they're finally heading to Europe and US servers, enjoy the battlefield experience as we here in oceanic have been for years.
  • ragnarok013
    3083 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Jinko_itx said:
    I always thought they should now be a two tier sign-in, like you know how World of Warcraft uses the app so it proves who you are? if we had that, cheats would substantially go down 
    Jinko_itx didn't Siege do something similar for ranked?
  • TheNoobPolice
    1574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So new players (the demographic that EA wants to appeal to the most) get's the worst possible experience?

I'm not sure that would go over with anyone that wants a successful product in a commercial landscape. i.e Any business.
  • TFBisquit
    1538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While I can see some servers with max level 10, for starters to get to grips with the game, I do not see it work against cheaters.
    They cheat, period.
    But there is a solution to the cheater problem op. But that costs money! and no one is going to spend money on a dying game.
    The ship has sailed, the pirates are near, the bottom of the ocean is in sight.
    -
    Btw, fairfight is a joke, players can run with wallhack and appear to be good players to the rest of the world. They will miss shots, they will get killed, they will loose close combat fights, but they will know where everybody is also.
    Also note the funny names some of those users have, usually include some candy or phrase from a cartoon.

• NN_Buzz12
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Who didn’t get the memo here?
  • zcrashpilot1001
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Since EA/DICE can not even weed out the macro-users it would be the best for all to have private servers again. The admin can keep the server manually clean. EA/Dice can still be running their servers (for the "experience") and make even more money with private servers. The crybabies that got banned still have enough public servers to show their ESL skills - or rent their own server that only allows professional Gamers. That would be WIN, WIN for all.
  • prest777
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In order to destroy the organizations of this cheat manufacturer, it is urgent to unlock cheats for everyone. This can destroy these organizations. In addition, a vote, so you can turn off cheats if everyone agrees. If you notice another one with cheats, everyone can switch back on and the cheaters have no more advantages. Something does not require anticheats tools, or a development for it. But that annihilates the cheater organizations to 100%!
  • trip1ex
    4698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    what about anytime there is a cheater on a server...everyone instantly gets a cheat?  
  • prest777
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 8
    initiate a vote whether to turn on the cheats or not. If there are many who think this is a cheater then all these programs will be activated until nobody feels like it anymore and then they will vote again.

Process these 2 points in the game:
    1: See where everyone is standing and walking  = walhack
    2: automatic aim and accuracy 100%                  = aimbot