Battlefield V - OIB Moments of the Week - August 6, 2019

Braddock512
1272 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited August 7
Based on Feedback from last week's new style, we're going to post the 4 potential winners today, then YOU, the community, will vote on them. Voting will be closed at 12PM PDT, Wednesday, August 7th, 2019 and this post will be updated with the winners. (This gives everyone a bit of time to view the videos and vote.)

Just a quick reminder:
  • There will be two weekly winners.
  • Winners will receive THREE (3) #BestCommunityintheWorld Emblem codes (redeemable in Origin or on Origin.comfor all platforms attached to the account) to share with their community, followers, or friends.
  • Sometimes we'll feature cinematics, trailer recuts, etc. Just looking for great content.

Best Community in the World Emblem
You can vote for one of the 4 videos here: https://forms.gle/VZdVaEpD8KtcgMjv5
(Make sure to give them an upvote on their Reddit post as well. Links below)

As noted above, winners will be tabulated and announced ~12PM PDT, Wednesday, August 7th, 2019.

Thanks and good luck! 

UPDATE: 

The Winners this week - by community vote - are:

TheMudButler - "Jerry - Your Uber Has Arrived"

Ghuieye - "Not All Heroes WearCapes"

Congrats! I'll be reaching out with THREE #BestCommunityintheWorld emblem codes - one for you, 2 for your friends/squadmates.

Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter) and we'll take a look. Good luck, and have fun on the Battlefield!

Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And what about those people who do not use reddit? How are they supposed to submit their content for the contest?
  • OskooI_007
    707 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I vote for the Uber driver.
  • stefan0oO
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I want Domination for ever ...
  • ElliotLH
    8127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 7
    99.9% sure that the person who dropped the supply crate was trying to team-kill rather than be helpful  :D 

--

And what about those people who do not use reddit? How are they supposed to submit their content for the contest?
    I think they'd need to DM him with a link?
  • meowkumf
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

only in battlefield
     lol

• Braddock512
    1272 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    "Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter) and we'll take a look. Good luck, and have fun on the Battlefield!"
    This is posted on every OIB Moment of the Week thread since we started this - back in February. You can always share it on Twitter, post here in this thread, or PM me. 

-Braddock512-
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "Think you've got a winning clip? Send it along to me (via PM, post in this thread, or hit me up on Twitter) and we'll take a look. Good luck, and have fun on the Battlefield!"
    This is posted on every OIB Moment of the Week thread since we started this - back in February. You can always share it on Twitter, post here in this thread, or PM me. 

-Braddock512-
    Thanks for the info!
  • Braddock512
    llPhantom_Limbll said:
    Thanks for the info!
    Absolutely! Looking forward to seeing what you've got!

-Braddock512-