This Week in Battlefield V

Increase the recoil significantly for all automatics across the board

kill_yor_idols
70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
And give all classes smoke grenades. 

Comments

• SirTerrible
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why? A blanket recoil increase won't make the game more skill-based or balanced, and I am not sure it'd make it more fun either. I need some convincing on this one.
  • dayglowfroggy
    502 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Erm no thanks... Nothing to see here move on...
  • Major_Pungspark
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don´t think recoil is so bad right now, until people go prone or have bipods, lets reward the invisible camper....
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "No. Do not do that. Period."
  • Noodlesocks
    2875 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Instead I'd rather see single shot weapons buffed so they can compete equally in the ranges they're supposed to excel at.
  • Player_rs688is9
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just remove mmg and game will improve.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Says someone with total absence of experience in full auto weapons.

Besides, it will make the balance even worse. Noobs will become even bigger noobs because even now people are having hard time controlling their weapon. While good players will become even stronger because its easy to master vertical recoil which means it will be easier lasering people in a gunfight.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think they really need to look at recoil for especially prone and/or with bipod, because the ttk probably is halved for the people camping in the bushes. It is like being fired by an mmg at times when someone has set up camp, I really don´t get why weapons that have bipod but also great run and gun capacity should be so greatly awarded for the bipod.

You got campers in the bushes or just in the open that are hard to spot before they fire and it is an instant gib becuase of the lowered ttk thanks to the bipod/prone.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Make everyone have to shoot from prone position. Let's make it interesting.
  • ElliotLH
    8382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In other words: Make the weapons I don't use myself harder for others to use.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Recoil is already too high. It's irritating and makes the guns feel like aids to shoot. I love how people want "more recoil" then just set their FOV higher and higher so they cant actually perceive it. Put a 3x scope on an SG-1-5 with FOV Scaling OFF and then tell me the gun needs more recoil.

Sight FOVs should be fixed, like BF3, and the amount of recoil for Auto weapons should be no more than 1 inch per second vertically on the highest zoom scope (vFOV of 20 degrees) on a 24 inch monitor. That's the amount of recoil that feels good to play with and counter. You shouldn't be trying to make recoil some kind of skill, since it fundamentally isn't anyway.
  • MrCamp121
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 14
    Lol. Medic smgs already have the most random recoil ive ever seen. Adding more to that would be a joke
  • Woodlbrad
    646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So more assaults run around with op semi rifles no thx.
  • Major_Pungspark
    edited August 14
    Woodlbrad said:
    I rather have assaults with semis instead of all the proning with lmg:s.....and mmg:s but they really cant help it.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad said:

I rather have assaults with semis instead of all the proning with lmg:s.....and mmg:s but they really cant help it.

Lol
  • Major_Pungspark
    Woodlbrad said:

Lol
    Great contribution, now go away.
  • Kozer213
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And give all classes smoke grenades. 
    Or you could just get better. 
  • TectonicGuns
    310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
     Definitely No more recoil.

• BeastofBourbon84
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    *Changes loadout to Turner SMLE*