BFV better step it up fast.

ProAssassin2003
3314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I couldn't have said this better myself. DICE have got competition now and honestly the competition is already doing things better with the first try. DICE please wake up and make Battlefield 6 special. Pacific won't save BFV. Prove me wrong.

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    6731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 9
    BFV stepped up long ago and collapsed into a great chasm.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV stepped up long ago and collapsed into a great chasm.

Lol. Pretty much.
  • Sharkbite9204
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing can save BFV at this point. It's too late. The fall games are arriving and people are moving on to greener pastures. DICE had a year to fix the game's main issues and add some worthwhile content. They failed to do either.
  • GrizzGolf
    963 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I cant wait for COD MW so I can see who I'm shooting at. 
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Impossible for DICE to 'step it up' as I'm reading DICE are losing employees fast - and ones that take huge amounts of experience with them too.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Impossible for DICE to 'step it up' as I'm reading DICE are losing employees fast - and ones that take huge amounts of experience with them too.

DICE is finished. Mass Exodus a few years ago. Nobody good left. RIP
  • MAJWolfcookies
    564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I couldn't have said this better myself. DICE have got competition now and honestly the competition is already doing things better with the first try. DICE please wake up and make Battlefield 6 special. Pacific won't save BFV. Prove me wrong.

Agree 100%
  • Trokey66
    8247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can actually see enemies in the new CoD. Instantly better.edit: oh, this is another political correctness whiny video? yawn.

Of all the things he could whinge about, he chose wimmin!

This is why I don't listen to youtubers.
  • bigiain
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't help thinking the new COD is going to play out the same as Blackout, another two week wonder for the youtubers. I understand people wanting competition for Battlefield, but this sort of optimism about an Activsion game seems mad to me.
  • ProAssassin2003
    bigiain wrote: »
    I can't help thinking the new COD is going to play out the same as Blackout, another two week wonder for the youtubers. I understand people wanting competition for Battlefield, but this sort of optimism about an Activsion game seems mad to me.

This is different. The game looks unlike any COD before it. For once it looks different and a good different.
  • Bamsmacked
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do something original and different. The trend is going back to modern war scene... I say EA go back to the 2142 scene. Large scale maps, fully customized weapons and skins, revamped and improved Titan mode (Best game mode in any BF series IMO.), appeal to your primary audience and don't try to please everyone and focus on trends. Make each class specialized stop with the jack of all trades BS or grossly inflated classes like the Assault is in BF5. Bring back recoil and weapon mechanics, bring learning curve of weapons so people actually have to practice before going straight into god mode like in BF5.

Dump the live-service model, sell us a triple A title loaded with triple A features, allow us to have private servers again, and make quality expansions with new maps, guns, and classes.

Adopt a consumer friendly approach, appeal to your primary audience, and do something different and BF will be BF again and CoD won't be nothing to speak of or sweat about.
  • ragnarok013
    3046 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Do something original and different. The trend is going back to modern war scene... I say EA go back to the 2142 scene. Large scale maps, fully customized weapons and skins, revamped and improved Titan mode (Best game mode in any BF series IMO.), appeal to your primary audience and don't try to please everyone and focus on trends. Make each class specialized stop with the jack of all trades BS or grossly inflated classes like the Assault is in BF5. Bring back recoil and weapon mechanics, bring learning curve of weapons so people actually have to practice before going straight into god mode like in BF5.

Dump the live-service model, sell us a triple A title loaded with triple A features, allow us to have private servers again, and make quality expansions with new maps, guns, and classes.

Adopt a consumer friendly approach, appeal to your primary audience, and do something different and BF will be BF again and CoD won't be nothing to speak of or sweat about.
    Bamsmacked I don't think we'll get a 2142 as long as DICE is also making Star Wars Battlefront since it'd product two competing titles in the science fiction\fantasy genre.
  • bunningsSnagz
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have to say the new COD has got me interested to say the least, but will it be a Battlefield slayer? I don't think so. My prediction is that the large game modes everyone is saying will kill BFV, will feel gimmicky and unbalanced, and its a clear grab for BF players to the COD slave train. In saying that though COD will defiantly steal players away, people are after a fun, polished and balanced modern shooter and say what you will but at least Treyarch and Activation understand the need to put out polished and bug free games. But i have to say the thought of how much EA and DICE are shivering in their boots right now does brings a little smile to my face, they are about learn a big lesson in humility and why not to be greedy idiots come October. 

• MAJWolfcookies
    The bottom line is players are burnt out on historical genre fps. Want something new and cool. Even if MW eventually sucks, a modern setting is welcomed.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1802 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me COD has always been a single player game with a multiplayer mode bolted on - which i never really ever like, and BF was the opposite- a multiplayer game with (recently) single player missions. 
  • dayglowfroggy
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am interested to see mw but the games not out yet and people are talking about it as if they have been playing for months.
    It might not be very good!
    I seem to remember lots of games with lots of hype that don't deliver or have hidden problems that don't come out for a few months.
    I am not burnt out with historical fps games thanks, bring on cold war and Vietnam.
    I am burnt out with futuristic they are everywhere that's one thing that's already putting me off a bit about mw it's everyone going to be auto spotted most of the time by drones etc?
    Anyone re member overpowering perks from previous cod games mw2 put me off cod in the first place.
  • normzzzzzy
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bamsmacked wrote: »

I’ll be happy with a new bad company tbh
  • filthmcnasty
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing can save BFV at this point. It's too late. The fall games are arriving and people are moving on to greener pastures. DICE had a year to fix the game's main issues and add some worthwhile content. They failed to do either.

This. I just went back to other games. If CoD offers tanks and planes I might jump ship
  • filthmcnasty
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    normzzzzzy wrote: »
    Bamsmacked wrote: »

I’ll be happy with a new bad company tbh

BF:BC3 was where they *should* have went. But if they messed it up they would kill it's awesome legacy. BF5 should be a lesson in what not to do from now on