Weekly BF

This the most anger I’ve seen with the battlefield V community.

Minigun991
132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Battlefield V tweeted about the new tides of war unlock. (It’s a bit old.)

Just look at the comment section of how universally mad everyone is.

Comments

• Foxassassin
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We were supposed to get the panzerbuchse 39 this week,then they took it away.
    -
    There's four weeks after the tank skin,and four guns that were put into the game,and advertised. (Panzerbuchse,Welgun,Breda 1935 PG, C96 Trench Carbine)
    -
    If they arent ALL the last four rewards,I'm going to be very upset personally,it's bad enough to dredge myself through thr ToW challenges,with match after match of people cheating,but to get terrible rewards on top of that?
    -
    Lets not forget they hyped up the Bazooka for Lofoten Islands and no sign of that outside of datamining.
    -
    Best we can hope for is they pull another Christmas gift like last year,early. There's a lot of things sitting in the game. Waiting for ToW dripfeed,now,or soon at least would be a good time to drop a bunch of things to boost morale

• LinkZeppeloyd
    799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    I'm not against women in games at all but it feels really wrong in a WW2 game. I bet a poll of women gamers would find it equally odd.

I play women characters and fight against them in plenty of other games and it feels absolutely fine. In BFV it feels forced for inclusions sake.

Anyway I suppose the game has far worse problems to solve than any diversity issues we could care to mention

Well, social justice and political correctness destroy everything they touch so it should be no surprise. Both seek to liberate and oppress instead

Right, you are *so oppressed* by women appearing in a game. How will you go on?

Its definitely not that the game is a hollow mishmash of bugs and contradictions and rudderless design.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE is geting lazy, no new guns, now we got skins for guns :/
  • filthmcnasty
    500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody is oppressed, but they had a point.

DICE defied consumer expectations by putting social issues in the game, and in the case of the single player completely rewriting history to put girls in the story. The tone of WWII is all over the place, and women on the front lines is a big part of that.

Bugs and rudderless design are certainly major problems, but those are basically nails in the coffin at this point. 

Siege did something similar by putting a overweight trans operator in the Australian SAS. You could immediately see how ludicrous this is given the insane selection process those Tier 1 Operators go through.
    It's all PC culture being shoved in our faces and if we speak our opinion against it we are called racist, sexist, bigot, ****. Its am affront to free speech
  • Natetendo83
    1023 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

DICE defied consumer expectations by putting social issues in the game, and in the case of the single player completely rewriting history to put girls in the story. The tone of WWII is all over the place, and women on the front lines is a big part of that.

Bugs and rudderless design are certainly major problems, but those are basically nails in the coffin at this point. 

Siege did something similar by putting a overweight trans operator in the Australian SAS. You could immediately see how ludicrous this is given the insane selection process those Tier 1 Operators go through.
    It's all PC culture being shoved in our faces and if we speak our opinion against it we are called racist, sexist, bigot, ****. Its am affront to free speech
    Yea the people I play Siege with have a...less than PC nickname for her lol
  • filthmcnasty
    500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Completely disagree, and if this had been a real BF game people wouldn’t care one whit about these things. They’d just be having a blast in a Battlefied game. No one cared about women being in BF1 because it was a fun bf game.

If anything it was the ludicrous cosmetics *on* the woman in the trailer that put people off. It would have been just as bad if it were a robot armed, braveheart painted dude in a popped collar doing baseball slides with a cricket bat.

That robo arm Braveheart looking dude will probably be a elite skin at some point lol
    The only women I remember seeing in BF1 were of the Russian faction, which is accurate. Also true for WW2 but there are no Ruskies