Weekly Debrief

High priority bug

Goztow
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I would like to report a bug on Rotterdam in Squad conquest mode that needs your (urgent) attention. This bug appeared with one of the last patches but already several weeks ago. I assumed it would be solved in the last patch, but it was actually only partially sometimes, as I noticed personally. Which is quite strange.

Anyway, to get to the point. When you are British, fortifying a sandbag takes 6 times "throwing" a sandbag. But when you are Axis, it only takes 3 times throwing a sandbag. So you can fortify twice as fast!!! I hope you all understand how this is a huge disadvantage for the British while fortifying the base, especially around the B-flag.

My experience is that it used to be 6 clicks for a sandbag for both sides, then a patch made it to be 3 for axis and keep 6 for British. One of the latest patches made it so sometimes it's 3 for British and axis, but sometimes it is still 6 for British.

I have been loosing some sleep over this bug lately, so I thought I'd post about it. It's on top of my "nuisance" list, just before the miserable matchmaking and how AP mines were made absolutely useless.

I would like to ask you to make it 3 times throwing a sandbag for both sides. Fortifying the base on Rotterdam is not really usedi n squad conquest for the moment, and this could be a reason. I'm convinced that making it 3 clicks for each team would improve the gameplay (drastically).

I hope you can fix it soon. Surely a small patch of a couple of gigabytes could solve this. Thank for reading. I hope others can support this and leave a "+1" reply.

Comments

• iamwiener
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 13
    TLDR;
    jk
    Taking in account that AXIS having a better spawn to take over B, makes this bug indeed an annoying one.
  • Noodlesocks
    2888 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    never played squad conquest, you sure you weren't support when playing axis side? They build faster than other classes.
  • firechickenfan
    470 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Support has a perk that can allow you to build faster. I would double check that it isn't activated.
  • Goztow
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This seems like a plausible explanation. I will check this. Thank you for your replies!
  • zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    all those sleepless nights for nowt... :smile: