PC Flyers

GrizzGolf
956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I have asked this before and I was wondering what set up do you have for flying and what layout on the KB/M set up are you using?

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    12822 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    One thing I regularly hear of players doing,  Is unbinding Space bar from weapon fire,  And bind Space bar to "pitch up" so that you only need to use mouse left/right to make turns,  Holding space when it is binded to pitch up allows you to continuously do loop-de-loops.
  • zenn_nme
    797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 14
    Although I don't fly as much as I did as in BF1, I'm using the standard -keys only- (been flying like this since '42).
    Two changes I've made are; a dedicated key for 'rearview' (V) & a dedicated key for 'zoom' (LShift) while in cockpit view.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have everything at default except for 2 things:

1: Space bar is binded to Pitch Up instead of Fire.
    2: Free Look/Rear View is binded to one of my thumb buttons on the mouse.
  • GrizzGolf
    956 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Im going to mess around with those and see if those will help me from crashing so much. Thanks guys!
  • Bl1nd5poT
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Recommend that you look for some videos on YouTube There are quite a few explanations there on any topic you choose. Just write down what you are looking for and after one or two clips you will already find the video that speaks to you and most understandably, of course there are all kinds of other player videos but surely you will find one that suits your playing style
  • 9IronKiller
    81 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have space bar to pitch up but it far slower than mouse dragging. For standard manouvers I use space but for evasion or dogfights mouse dragging lets me turn much faster