This Week in Battlefield V

Dice reveals Private Games this month

GRAW2ROBZ
1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• G-Gnu
    1412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Reveals .... not release .....ok then.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    812 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bloody hell, your a bit of a tease OP
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    another bug of another bug announcement.
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    299 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, to me it is great news that we are getting more info about the feature, since it's all been pretty vague this far regarding when it'll be launched and what the not free version will include when it comes to server tools and functionality.

Our clan is impatiently waiting to have our own server(s) once again.
  • ElliotLH
    8372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 14
    "...this month, in the next couple of weeks" I'd sure hope so since there's only 2.5 weeks left of this month 😆
  • G-Gnu
    1412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    "...this month, in the next couple of weeks" I'd sure hope so since there's only 2.5 weeks left of this month 😆
    Yeah but DICE never cared about something called calendar , they just announce random months.
  • Jayremie570
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They better hurry up and quick. Long time fans with thousands of hours play time are getting tired. As is i've already went back to bf4 among other games while i wait for drops.

Bf1 i was hyped the whole 2 yr cycle for what was next to come. This game had a (1) skin this week i think or something. All i wanna know is where the hell did all the hype go? ( i already know the "muh no more season pass" killed it.) Good experiment guys however next title bring back paid content pretty plz.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They better hurry up and quick. Long time fans with thousands of hours play time are getting tired. As is i've already went back to bf4 among other games while i wait for drops.

Bf1 i was hyped the whole 2 yr cycle for what was next to come. This game had a (1) skin this week i think or something. All i wanna know is where the hell did all the hype go? ( i already know the "muh no more season pass" killed it.) Good experiment guys however next title bring back paid content pretty plz.

It turns out, you get what you pay for. And an entire generation of BF players just learned that BF is not Fortnite. Nothing is Fortnite, and trying to copy paste that model onto an EA game is never going to work. Also- Fornite is free, isn’t it? And BFV $80 new? How did people not see this coming.
  • oldmandown65
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Private servers, eh?  I wonder whet it’s going to screw up that is currently working ok?  Any takers?
  • NLBartmaN
    3298 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All I care about is a ping limit option on the RSP servers.

Otherwise it will be a lot of kicking and banning.
  • DigitalHype
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    All I care about is a ping limit option on the RSP servers.

Otherwise it will be a lot of kicking and banning.
    No banning. You'll have to repeatedly kick. Hopefully, it is something then end up adding. But, my expectations are quite low on that.
  • JohnnyBeverage
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This screams Monty Python to me. I can see John Cleese saying this. 
  • Amgtree
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Announcing that custom servers will be available at the launch of bfv
  • stabbinhobo
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The anticipation for the upcoming disappointment is killing me...... :p